FORUMS

Mars Map Crashes the game EVERY TIME

Posted: //
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:28 a.m.

Hello everyone.

I've only seen one user beside me reporting this bug, thus I will make my own to give this problem a bit more resonance.

The new map, recently implemented, causes the game to crash EVERY TIME.

If it simply was about restarting the game then I would not complain.

BUT, every time it happens, the game also behaves as if I HAVE QUIT that match. As a result MY HARD EARNED MONEY gets DRAINED of CONSEQUENCE.

So PLEASE, FIX this bug ASAP, because I am tired of losing 3000+ credits A DAY, I am tired of BEING PUNISHED for something that is ENTIRELY due to a lack on DEVs SIDE.

CHEERS.

Dec. 18, 2016, 9 a.m.

I have the same problrem to. I play on the three other maps without problem and each time it load red sand the game crash.

Dec. 19, 2016, 11:23 a.m.

Updated //
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:29 a.m.

Today losses:

So far you owe me something around 10k credits, Yager.

Dec. 19, 2016, 11:41 a.m.

Delete the game, wipe all traces of left over data, maybe even use a registry cleaner tool like CCleaner, then redownload the launcher and the game, this fixed the problem for me, as support noted that some files do not load, so they might be corrupted but the repair feature does not find them.

Recruit Engineer

Dec. 19, 2016, 11:44 a.m.

Updated //
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:45 a.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-80655)

Delete the game, wipe all traces of left over data, maybe even use a registry cleaner tool like CCleaner, then redownload the launcher and the game, this fixed the problem for me, as support noted that some files do not load, so they might be corrupted but the repair feature does not find them.
I try it now. Thanks for the tip.

Dec. 19, 2016, 11:57 a.m.

Thanks for the tip Jawayne.

Just it is gonna take me something down the lines of 6-8 hours to download the whole game, again smile

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.