FORUMS

Trafalgar Ship Bug, Module Tree and Secondary Weapon Tier 2 Bugs

Posted: //
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:30 a.m.

I'm having a bug with the ship Trafalgar where it has 2 secondary Modules rather then 1 secondary and 1 Perimeter, also the Perimeter Module is also missing please help!

When I try to change 1 of them, it is stuck with the Secondary weapon tree such as only torpedoes.

Also when I try to change the Internal Module it stays for example, if my current Module is Module Reboot and I changed it to Jump Drive, and then play a match, the Module reverts back to Module Reboot, same goes when I exit the game.

Also the price for Tier 2 ship Weapon Booster Pulse is a bit too over priced as shown below.

The Free XP window for the ships are miss placed.

This bug happens for every Tier 2 ship, when you want to upgrade your secondary in the skill tree, after researching it, it doesn't cost any credits since it says it free but a bug refusing it to be equipped as well.

Thanks.

Dec. 24, 2016, 3:36 p.m.

i am having all of the same issues with this ship is there a fix in the mix for it

Dec. 24, 2016, 4:38 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:41 p.m.

BTW there are already more than one thread posted about this already in the bug section.

I fixed the module issues which cost me 1500 cred to do.

I had to re-buy weapon booster again and also buy autoguns (which I never had before), basically all the slot 3 modules available. Just re-buying WB Pulse did not do it so I bought autoguns as well.

Once I did I was able to "see" and choose the slot 3 module I had previously and get rid of the duplicate torpedo salvo I had in both slots. Until I purchased the other slot 3 modules, which I did not have prior to the update, there was no choice to select anything other than the duplicate item in that slot.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.