This game sure has a lot of different types of missiles - and I like that!
I wanted to ask if I have the basic understanding of how the missile systems work and what makes them different. Here's the ones I've found so far.
1) Flechette - close range missile 'volleys', fires in an overhead arc, their time to deploy is somewhat long for close range damage is somewhat light per missile but can add up - not a huge damage dealer otherwise
2) Tempest - longer range missiles, arc is overhead I think? , faster deploy time and medium damage but range and firing arc should be considered as its easy to lose your volley into terrain - deals moderate damage
3) Torpedoes - shorter range, tracking, relatively direct fire arc requires some clearance - deals somewhat higher damage and deploys relatively quickly
4) Vulture - longer range, steep overhead arc, takes a little bit of time to deploy and provides somewhat higher damage.
5) _____ Nuke - targets the spot your target is at and detonates a nuke either using a torpedo style firing arc or a missile style
6) Bomb Launcher - I legitimately don't know and can't figure out how to use this to hit anything x_x
Any input is welcome. Please correct me on anything I got wrong or missed