FORUMS

KNOWN ISSUES & BUGS: Operation Meltdown and Beyond

Posted: //
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:19 a.m.

Couldn't find much mention of it in the forums, but my search attempt was half-hearted at best.

Drain Pulse is bugged on the Vindicta - the cooldown is a moderately overpowered 5 seconds or so instead of the advertised 30 seconds.

Jan. 30, 2017, 8:29 p.m.

I just ran into an issue where I died on round 2, but we won the round and tied it 1-1, and on the beginning of the 3rd round, I spawned as a fighter in the center of the field... both my team and the enemy team all spawned normally.

I had hit C prior to spawning and got the "You cannot change ships because you won the last round" message, which may have had something to do with it.

Jan. 31, 2017, 6:20 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:21 a.m.

Kiiyor#1809

it has been reported. just not somewhere public because, you know.

Feb. 1, 2017, 12:31 p.m.

Finished playing one game, Queued up for anothe rgame and 34 minutes later I cancelled the qeueue.

I requeued myself and 20 Minutes later I cancelled the queue. Restarted my game and launcher and queued up again A queue popped in 6 minutes.

New bug or existing?

Feb. 1, 2017, 12:43 p.m.

1.BUG* When in 64 bit, full screen mode, if you Alt+Tab the game to google something for instance it leaves a black screen, that even if you start task manager it over lays on top of it and I can't force the program down. Alt+ F4 didnt work either. The only thing I could do is restart the computer.

1. Other issue-Played the training match. The game sound crackled and the round started before my game loaded me in fully. I seen a dreadnought die as I was first able to move. I have a custom built decent enough computer that I believe it is the game that needs optimization here.

Feb. 1, 2017, 5:13 p.m.

R4Ging#8976 posted (#post-100039)

Kiiyor#1809

it has been reported. just not somewhere public because, you know.

Oh.

Well, overpowered cat's out of the bag now, I guess.

Feb. 11, 2017, 1:24 a.m.

My launcher is stuck downloading something called 'Metalife', is this something to do currently with the server update or is it something else?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feb. 11, 2017, 4:13 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 11, 2017, 4:14 a.m.

KinkyRhinoceros#8675 posted (#post-104937)

My launcher is stuck downloading something called 'Metalife', is this something to do currently with the server update or is it something else?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. Every time you start your launcher, it checks if it is up to date. If so, it should go to 100% in 1-2 seconds. When it finds an update, it will download it automatically. Thats what you are seeing there now. If you get "http error", don't worry about it. It will resume the download on its own, just leave it on.

Feb. 13, 2017, 5:44 p.m.

Hello there,

I was excited to play the game and I did, about 3 or 4 times, but every time I try to log on, I get past the sign in screen but the game then freezes up at the first interactive screen. I loved what I've played so far, so I was wondering on what to do?

Thanks!

Zac

Feb. 13, 2017, 6:09 p.m.

Zacweb96#7791 posted (#post-106474)

Hello there,

I was excited to play the game and I did, about 3 or 4 times, but every time I try to log on, I get past the sign in screen but the game then freezes up at the first interactive screen. I loved what I've played so far, so I was wondering on what to do?

Thanks!

Zac
if you mean the game freezes when it play's the intro movie: install windows media pack for windows 'N' versions (search the forum or google, there's like 3 different versions of the windows media pack on the microsoft website, only one works :p)

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.