FORUMS

The countering system is broken.

Posted: //
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:17 a.m.

A corvette (replace with any other class), can have approximately 10 viable builds on 3 different ships. All of them need a more or less different counter build.

Now imagine playing a Tac, which is the best counter class for most corvettes imo. I'd need roughly 3+ builds to counter. I have my Koschei, which is full heal (duh), that leaves me with 2 counter builds. How am I supposed to counter all those different kind of corvette builds on just 2 ships?

It's easy to build an all out offensive build, but countering those in every single game is nearly impossible, given you have faced the grindwall and actually got enough ships to counter.

We need multiple builds per ship back.

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

Dec. 21, 2016, 2:20 a.m.

Anyone#6415 posted (#post-81213)

We need multiple builds per ship back.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing, we need multiple load outs for our ships for sure.

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

Dec. 21, 2016, 10:44 a.m.

I guess your complaint is the reason they introduced this. You could build counter builds to everything, which lead to many modules not getting used, because once there was the counter-build present it was no longer viable. So now you have to decide if you really counter something specific or go rather versatile. You know the "choices matter" thing.

Recruit Engineer

Dec. 21, 2016, 3:55 p.m.

+1

I would love to have multiple loadouts back in the game. Switching to a different (module) loadout variant during a match respawn in order to adapt to changes in enemy team complement was very welcome before 2.0

Dec. 22, 2016, 4:53 a.m.

yes.

its basically impossible for my artillery to survive a corvette attack if that corvette has disrupt pulse, no matter what build I equip my artillery.

remove disrupt pulse from corvettes!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.