FORUMS

Discord (VoIP)

Posted: //
April 26, 2016, 2:27 p.m.

Updated //
July 26, 2016, 11:23 a.m.

First of all I would like to welcome old and new Captains to the Beta! Can't wait to shoot you all out of the sky, it is going to be a blast! (hue hue)

During the Pre-Alpha we had an unofficial Discord server set up so that people could talk about the game, ask for help, and team up. Discord is very similar to Teamspeak and Ventrilo, but has great support for text chat as well. Text is our main source of communication outside of the game. So even if you are not comfortable speaking English don't be afraid to join, we have people in all timezone and different countries on the server! Heck English is my third language.

https://discordapp.com/invite/dreadnought

If you plan to use it actively for voice chat while playing I highly recommend that you download the desktop client from here

See you in space Captains!

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

April 26, 2016, 2:27 p.m.

I was here.

April 27, 2016, 12:27 p.m.

Pin me plz!

"Ait Convarion was probably the most aggressive of the commanders Isard had working for her. He knew how to fight a Star Destroyer—what chances you could take with it and what chances you couldn't."
―Wedge Antilles

April 27, 2016, 1:17 p.m.

Everyone should be joining Discord! It really helps and adds an amazing element of teamwork to the game!

April 27, 2016, 6 p.m.

Ok, I will resolve myself and finally make "that leap" =)

April 28, 2016, 8 a.m.

Initial test complete. Beta phase social interactions starting.

Ad Victoriam

April 28, 2016, 8:39 a.m.

Wow, there is traffic smile

April 28, 2016, 10:30 p.m.

Just putting my services out there; I'm a fairly experienced Alpha player who will be spending most of my time helping newcomers instead of premade stomping (I see you S2!). I'll try to be on General or Help channels as much as possible while I'm playing, please don't hesitate to drop in and ask questions on progression, game mechanics, etc. I'm also happy to group with and coach you if you have no idea what's going on.

April 29, 2016, 10:20 a.m.

Updated //
April 29, 2016, 10:47 a.m.

bumpity bump

"Ait Convarion was probably the most aggressive of the commanders Isard had working for her. He knew how to fight a Star Destroyer—what chances you could take with it and what chances you couldn't."
―Wedge Antilles

April 29, 2016, 5:55 p.m.

Just putting my services out there; I'm a fairly experienced Alpha session player who will be spending most of my time helping newcomers to the game instead of pubstomping with premades (I see you S2!). I'll try to be in General and Help channels as much as possible when I'm online, please do not hesitate to ask for help on progression, game mechanics, module selection, etc. I'm also happy to guide and coach people in-game who have no idea what's going on and need a helping hand.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.