FORUMS

Known Issues & Bugs Closed Beta 4 Launch (UPDATED 19 DEC 2016)

Posted: //
Dec. 10, 2016, 7:04 p.m.

Valcory#5923 posted (#post-24436)

When I start the game and after I´ve logged in and accepted the EULA I get stuck on the intro screen where it says 'press SPACE to skip intro'. I´ve pressed space and every other button, nothing works. Cant get past it.

Having the same issue as well, just a blank screen once i start it up after logging in, i can see the hangar screen for a second then goes blank, showing the skip intro with spacebar prompt at the bottom right corner, ive let it sit there and also have tried skipping like it says, neither have worked

Dec. 11, 2016, 6:55 a.m.

Aka_Kill#0075 posted (#post-77031)

Valcory#5923 posted (#post-24436)

When I start the game and after I´ve logged in and accepted the EULA I get stuck on the intro screen where it says 'press SPACE to skip intro'. I´ve pressed space and every other button, nothing works. Cant get past it.

Having the same issue as well, just a blank screen once i start it up after logging in, i can see the hangar screen for a second then goes blank, showing the skip intro with spacebar prompt at the bottom right corner, ive let it sit there and also have tried skipping like it says, neither have worked

this is an old known issue list, but install the windows patches from the list i posted here:
https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/3976/?page=3

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

Dec. 11, 2016, 11:08 a.m.

Greeting, i have a visual bug to report its about the Tactical cruisers T1-2, if you spam the "weapon amplifier" (skill 1), then somethimes you have the visual bug that the skill active the whole match but not the actual effect untill you use the ability again. The same bug appears to happen with the "automatic repair beam" (skill 3). If this bug is already known then im sorry for the report, if its not kown yet, i hope i helped In the development of an almost bug free game.

Dec. 12, 2016, 3:02 a.m.

My Nav Dreadnought wont turn to veteran status, it just keeps racking up silver stars and there is nothing left to unlock.

-----Tier 5 Ohkta Pilot-----Tier 5 Invictus Pilot-----Tier 5 Athos Pilot-----
-------------------------Fully Researched Tier 4 Fleet------------------------
-------------------What the @#$% are you talking about?----------------

Dec. 12, 2016, 9:59 a.m.

it says here "The loading screen animation may freeze when loading into a match."

but I keep getting stuck in the loading screen - looking at the task manager the game client's CPU usage drops to 0%!
that's not just a frozen animation, that's just a dead memory hog application that needs to end.

I've been able to play a few battles, but I probably would have played twice as much battles now if I just don't keep getting stuck in the loading screen!

Dec. 12, 2016, 10:48 a.m.

Raging#8976 posted (#post-77527)

it says here "The loading screen animation may freeze when loading into a match."

but I keep getting stuck in the loading screen - looking at the task manager the game client's CPU usage drops to 0%!
that's not just a frozen animation, that's just a dead memory hog application that needs to end.

I've been able to play a few battles, but I probably would have played twice as much battles now if I just don't keep getting stuck in the loading screen!
k so this isnt confirmed (since QA never ever confirms anything smile )

the reason why you get the game hanging on the loading screen is because your game didnt have "mouse focus" when the screen happened < the game try's to hide your mouse pointer but it's conflicting with windows which causes it to hang

basicaly
- every time you alt tab out of the game and go back to the game < make sure to click a few times on the game so windows gives the game acces to your mouse (even tho you can see the cursor move, windows hasnt really given the mouse to your game and this crashes it)
- try to avoid going back to the game when you see the map loading screen (or at best do it really early so you can click a few times before the game hangs)

hope this helps

(and for QA/DEVs): hope you can get an official confirmation on my reasoning and maybe even an official solution :p

World of dreadnoughts ftw!

Feb. 11, 2017, 7 a.m.

hello, I'm having the same problems with the "http client transport failure error". It keeps going in a loop for 2-3 hours and wondering y. if you developers can help e fix that would be great smile

June 25, 2017, 11:40 a.m.

Updated //
June 25, 2017, 11:41 a.m.

English:

Have for my artillery cruise the catapult bombardment unlocked. This I equip in the hangar, but when I am in the game I have only the initial equipment. Can not use the ability. In general, I can not upgrade the artillery cruiser in the game, since in the game the bonus does not appear only only in hangar.

German:

Habe für meinen Artillerie Cruise das Katapult Bombardement freigeschaltet. dieses rüste ich im Hangar aus, jedoch wenn ich im Game bin habe ich nur die anfangs Ausrüstung. kann die Fähigkeit ergo nicht nutzen. generell kann ich die Artillerie Cruiser, Erworbenen Fähigkeiten, im Game nicht aufwerten, da im Game der Bonus nicht erscheint lediglich nur in Hangar.

July 11, 2017, 12:57 a.m.

Cant start game shows this error game crashes before starting.

"plugin Oculusrift failed to load because module OculusRift could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project."

I do not own a OculusRift device. These are my specs. I5 3570k 4.7Ghz OC, 16 gb Ram 1600 stock clocks, Gtx 1070 Overclocked, 4k Display LG, Hard drive is were its installed.

July 11, 2017, 4:04 a.m.

Updated //
July 11, 2017, 6:02 a.m.

Stasis ammo on the Medusa still doesn't work if anyone has there energy set to anything, I've heard it may also be doing this on other corvettes.

The game is still crashing at loading screen, the circle just continues to spin and you have to shut down the game via task manager to get out. This is even when you aren't tab'd out of the game, I've noticed it seems to happen a lot more frequently in the instances where you start match making and instantly find a game.

Also when in a party sometimes a member starts the game but it doesn't show on my screen, plus now if someone starts a game it doesn't update on my screen what mode or fleet they've picked. So someone will have started the squad in Veteran but my screen shows I've selected Legendary.

Skins - Not sure if this is a bug or just something has been changed but why are they barely visible anymore??

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.