FORUMS

Log-in problems

Posted: //
April 28, 2016, 3:43 p.m.

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I have run into a problem. I have recently(like 10 minutes ago) bought one of the founder packs, and since then have not been able to log in.
After I click submit, the button turns gray and the loading bar appears, but no matter how long I wait, it doesnt put me into the game itself.

If I change the password or e-mail the submit button turns blue again, but as before, clicking it doesnt really achieve anything.

I dont actually think the founders pack has anything to do with it, but figured i would include it in the information just in case.
Please advice.

April 28, 2016, 3:47 p.m.

Servers are down. All the twitch streams are having the same issue.

April 28, 2016, 3:48 p.m.

Updated //
April 28, 2016, 3:54 p.m.

Ah ok, because I saw a streamer play at the moment I was logging in, but he probably crashed right as I turned of the stream smile

Thank you for the informantion.

Edit, well, actually, the streamer is in the game, whereas I still cant log in. Starting to feel this may be a different issues altogether.

Edit 2: Well, A very short search on the internet has learned me that I am not the person having this issue, so disregard this post.

April 28, 2016, 3:59 p.m.

Can't login neither :S

April 28, 2016, 4 p.m.

me too

April 28, 2016, 4:01 p.m.

Sandbag confirmed.

Don't get mad - git gud.

Dec. 12, 2016, 2:14 p.m.

me too....i cant log in unless i use VPN ((hotspot shiled))
and when i contacted support and told them i live in iran they suddenly it comment took a dar ktourn and they said they can no longer help me any more cause of my windows....which i know is a lie, cause i can play and log in with VPN...so?? ((but playing with VPN is pain cause...its VPN...
any help?? or hints?
thanks smile

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.