FORUMS

Welcome to New Members!

Posted: //
June 22, 2018, 4:19 p.m.

PC player just got my controls configured and been in 3 battles. Sucks not being very proficient, but still having a great time!

Kill them all, I absolve you.

July 1, 2018, 10:25 a.m.

Hey everyone, just downloaded the game. Is fun once you get the hang of it. See ya all in game!

"You call me a Redneck like it is a bad thing"

July 2, 2018, 10:54 a.m.

Welcome to all new Captains! Have fun in the battlefield!

VAQSeeN - Customer/Technical Support on Player Relations

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

July 2, 2018, 11:27 a.m.

To all the new guys, check out the rookie guid in my sig.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Oct. 16, 2018, 12:22 a.m.

Hello everyone, just downloaded the game yesterday and having a blast playing it. would be fun to coordinate and fight with a team

Oct. 17, 2018, 4:17 a.m.

Updated //
Oct. 29, 2018, 10:05 a.m.

Hi new Captains.

I salute you for making DREADNOUGHT your new leisure-time activity. Good choice!

As many of you probably already experienced DREADNOUGHT is a team based tactical shooter. Lone-wolfing is not going to get you very far. The worst that can happen to single players ingame is facing off against a well trained and highly coordinated squad with only a bunch of randoms in your own team, aka pubstomping or sealclubbing, which is usally a recipe for frustration.

The easiest and most effective way to counter pubstomping is being in such a coordinated squad yourselves. Not only will your K/D-ratio increase, due to a better battle performance XP- and credit-gains will be higher as well which translates directly into an accelerated progression to unlock new modules und ships faster.

The German-speaking Clan SAD offers everyone who is looking for a squad to back them up and willing to be an active clan member the opportunity to learn the DREADNOUGHT-101 while having a good time enjoying ourselves. For more details go to https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/136688/?page=1.

Sadly (no pun intended) we do not have an English speaking division but I trust you will find a clan that suits you if you want to, there is plenty of them out there.

I can only encourage you to join a clan because that will improve the fun factor of the game significantly. See you out there, captains...

All hands: battle stations! This is not a drill.

[SAD] - Search And Destroy!

https://sad-clan.pro

Bild

Oct. 27, 2018, 12:34 a.m.

Hi Guy's I m new member here, need your advise and tips around here.. Hope we can have fun together.....c u

Best Regards,

Devya25

Nov. 3, 2018, 1:05 p.m.

Hey folks,

New PS4 player here. Been playing for a few hours now and am having a blast.

See you in the skies.

Cephy

Nov. 29, 2018, 9:22 a.m.

Hello everyone! Names Lord Aubrey (yehaaa Jack Aubrey! ) and I´m a gamer from Italy. But now I'm in Australia.

I looking for some friends for play this game!!

Contact me in you like!!!

See yaaaa captainssss!

July 12, 2019, 11:13 a.m.

Hello everyone,

Name's Charlie. Got the game after a friend convinced me to drive test it a bit. I played a long time ago a similar 5 ship vs 5 ship game but I cannot recall if it was a previous iteration of Dreadnought or just another game.

In any case, I hope I can have good fun and be able to add to the community and be helpful for everyone.

Thanks!

Amat Victoria Curam

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.