Posted: //
Jan. 5, 2020, 4:36 p.m.

Hello! Is anybody out there? Add me!

Jan. 9, 2020, 10:15 a.m.

Add to where?

March 15, 2020, 7:19 p.m.

Hello from the UK. Good to meet everyone. Just downloaded this game. I love it. Hope to see you all online soon.

May 10, 2020, 5:15 a.m.

Hello All,

I'm one of the recent influx of PS4 Gamers, and new to Dreadnought. Hope to see you in the skies of Sinley Bay

Blue Comet S

Nov. 3, 2020, 11:51 p.m.

Hey all! I'm not really new to Dreadnought, but this is the first time getting really into forums and such about anything besides D&D beyond (check it out, it's pretty cool). I began with Dreadnought on the PS4 about a year or two ago, but never really understood it. It looked cool, but the controls were difficult for my smoll brain to handle. So as of a few months ago, I picked it back up and I am in love. I maxed out all tier 1 and tier 2 ships, most of the tier 3 ships, and I'm now working on the tier 4 ships (on PS4). My laptop is kinda weak for a game like this, so I don't play very often. Anyway, I'm always looking for friends on PS4 cause I'm lonely! Hmu and we can play sometime (probably on the weekend, PS4 gamertag: HanBahnDay). I'm always willing to teach and guide people on how to play and understand this fantastic game!

"Oh, poor poor corvette. You thought you could escape the grasp of my tractor beam."

Hit me up on PS4 if you wanna play some T4 and T5 matches (Gamertag: 'HanBahnDay')

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.