FORUMS

Your preferred ship class?

Posted: //
June 13, 2015, 3:02 a.m.

toss up between dreadnought or tactical

Gigabyte GTX 770 4gb OC, 32 gb 2400 ram, liquid cooled i5 4690, 2X 240gb SSDs in raid 0, 4tb secondary hdd

June 13, 2015, 7:26 p.m.

Most Likely the dreadnought.

I don't know...In games, I always like being the elephant in the arena that must be taken down or else...

June 14, 2015, 7:04 a.m.

KidAdamance#7992 posted (#post-3467)

Most Likely the dreadnought.

I don't know...In games, I always like being the elephant in the arena that must be taken down or else...

Considering ur comment... I was always playing scout in Team Fortress 2 because no one would ever be able to catch up to me.. In the right hands agility > strength, although that may also vary on the person wielding the gun.

I'm not sure yet what would be my kind of playstyle for Dreadnought.. Yes, I'd love to play agility, but also nuking the **** out of people would be a pretty awesome thing to do.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

July 21, 2015, 6:53 p.m.

The destroyers and tactical cruisers seem the most fun to me so far. So far the only ship class I dislike is the artillery but thats because I get bored just sitting back and sniping at people.

July 21, 2015, 8:08 p.m.

turminator101#7037 posted (#post-782)

I love the light scout and the destroyer with plasma ram. they are op plz don't nerf. :)

"Sneaky" the Scout, Spy, Ship, thing, I think....

July 23, 2015, 7:27 a.m.

turminator101#7037 posted (#post-3754)

turminator101#7037 posted (#post-782)

I love the light scout and the destroyer with plasma ram. they are op plz don't nerf. :)

plasma ram seems balanced.At least it can't take 1 hit dreadnought with full life

Dreadnought Wikia

Aug. 7, 2015, 1:52 p.m.

Dreadnought all the way :D

Reminds me of the Heavy in TF2. Even though I don't really like the Heavy in TF2, I seem to like the Dreadnought in Dreadnought very well so far (from all the gameplays).
They're all somewhat slow, big, round spaceships that really pack a punch and dish out serious damage, even though they don't seem that dangerous at first. Kinda like the Terminator ;)

All 3 Versions are great, IMO.
The one looks more sleek, white, a "Space-Audi" that is more aggressive and agile than the other two Dreadnoughts.
The other one has a good broadside and many cool turrets (also auto-turrets as an ability)
And the last one has the nuclear missile, 'nuff said ;)

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

Aug. 7, 2015, 2:14 p.m.

Definitly Tactical Cruiser... Support through and through

Aug. 8, 2015, 1:03 a.m.

I'll probably go destroyer most of the time. (Middle sized ships are usually my thing.) I may also use the tactical cruiser as well, and maybe the light dreadnought (probably wouldn't go heavier than that).

Aug. 9, 2015, 6:55 a.m.

Seonnyn#0091 posted (#post-4035)

Definitly Tactical Cruiser... Support through and through

Oh yes I will totally go with Tactical Cruiser... played it 3 times yesterday at gamescom and love the Tactical Cruiser :D

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.