April 29, 2016, 3:40 p.m.

Ye, so where is the ship I bought?

Posted: //
April 29, 2016, 7:40 p.m.

Updated //
April 29, 2016, 7:44 p.m.

April 29, 2016, 7:49 p.m.

It's a known bug, lots of people are making a big stink about it, and rightfully so because they can't get to the things they bought.

Give it time. Gratification will not be instant, it's a beta. The servers are barely chugging along right now as it is.

I really think Greybox should think about putting a big "IN CLOSED BETA, EXPECT PROBLEMS" banner above their sales page.

April 29, 2016, 10:56 p.m.

Hello eklipz! Sorry to hear that you can't currently use your hero ships. If you could, please contact our CS Team they can help resolve this.

http://support.greybox.com/hc/en-us

eklipz#4503 posted (#post-26163)

Ye, so where is the ship I bought?

Michael "cult" Carlock

Producer on Dreadnought

April 30, 2016, 9:36 a.m.

Contacted support , both phone and email ticket , got replies back from support asking for screenshots after I replied saying that I have already played multiplayer and ranked up etc and still no ships and I provided screenshot showing zero hero ships.

No replies since screenshots sent.

Bought Wednesday afternoon , still zero hero ships.

Getting a bit old , and it's not as "rare" as it seems , as two friends having same issue who also bought the merc pack.

April 30, 2016, 7:55 p.m.

It will get worked out. You don't need any hero ships to have fun, so just wait a little more patiently and we'll get them. smile

"The only teacher is the enemy." - Mazer Rackham

April 30, 2016, 8 p.m.

Actually I could have played for free , so currently I've paid 40 dollars for nothing , and I think going on 4 days is long enough.

They are radio silent once you send them screenshots proving you don't have the hero ships.

Pretty close to refund quick coming or chargeback, they can take their pick ,unless they pipe up and give an eta or response.

No one has gotten any info after they replied with the screenshots showing it is indeed on their end , the silence and ignoring the problem once you do as they ask is the irritating part.

April 30, 2016, 8:02 p.m.

Updated //
April 30, 2016, 8:03 p.m.

Dahkoht#7633 posted (#post-27256)

Actually I could have played for free , so currently I've paid 40 dollars for nothing , and I think going on 4 days is long enough.

They are radio silent once you send them screenshots proving you don't have the hero ships.

Pretty close to refund quick coming or chargeback, they can take their pick ,unless they pipe up and give an eta or response.

No one has gotten any info after they replied with the screenshots showing it is indeed on their end , the silence and ignoring the problem once you do as they ask is the irritating part.
.... you paid to be a beta tester. now your mad because things are beta like.....

April 30, 2016, 8:06 p.m.

Updated //
May 1, 2016, 1:48 p.m.

Pycco#4433 posted (#post-27260)

Dahkoht#7633 posted (#post-27256)

.... you paid to be a beta tester. now your mad because things are beta like.....

No dipshit , I paid for the hero pack , I already had a beta account. Free beta accounts are to be found like candy right now all over the net.

They can gladly refund my 40 dollars and I'll keep playing without the hero ships.

April 30, 2016, 11:35 p.m.

They sent me a new code, code didnt work lol. Quality.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.