FORUMS

Key binding

Posted: //
April 29, 2016, 5:15 p.m.

I have a Logitech G502 and would like to bind weapons and shields to my thumb buttons. Unfortunately the game doesn't register those button when I try to rebind. I know I could rebind my thumb buttons in Logitech's software to F1 and F2, but I would have to do that each time I enter and exit the game.

April 29, 2016, 5:18 p.m.

yeah same happens to my Razer Deathadder mouse, i really wanted to put shielding on my mouse for a quick defensive response but it dosent seems to recognize it

Im just here looking for snacks! O.O

Feb. 9, 2019, 1:27 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 9, 2019, 1:47 p.m.

I have the problem, I wanna switch "all chat" with "team chat" all chat is on Enter, I dont wanna standard chat to all. but if I try to set all chat to shift+enter he always set only shift... why does he not allow my own key "combos"?....

I hope someone can help ;(

btw. found this Thread from google :3

update... I can change it Ingame.... wow...

Feb. 9, 2019, 8:10 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 9, 2019, 8:11 p.m.

know I could rebind my thumb buttons in Logitech's software to F1 and F2, but I would have to do that each time I enter and exit the game.

That logitech gaming software is bad...

I gave up figuring it out. I dont think the mouse has application aware setting...

I got autohotkey

I setup the G buttons to send out some abitrary keys. it used to be you could tell the sw to send out the unused/unknown f13 to f24... I checked, you can't anymore, I think you can set it to send out numpad keys though, so, send numpad_0, 1, 2.....

And you have the autohotkey file capture the arbitrary key and send out {F1} for example.

And you can have a file per game, bypassing the logitech mouse system shortcommings...

you can also use it to change enter to send out shift+enter as well.

Site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | GameMaker

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.