FORUMS

Diving deeper

Posted: //
March 4, 2015, 11:55 a.m.

Though not a whole lot of information has been revealed on game type modes. I would say its probably safe to assume standard modes like deathmatch, domination, capture the flag, etc will be involved. Will there be anything deeper in the game such as clan wars or fighting for control of territory on a map, something that contributes to something greater than a single battle?

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."

May the Dreadnought be with you!

March 4, 2015, 1:07 p.m.

Sepizza#9030 posted (#post-58)

Though not a whole lot of information has been revealed on game type modes. I would say its probably safe to assume standard modes like deathmatch, domination, capture the flag, etc will be involved. Will there be anything deeper in the game such as clan wars or fighting for control of territory on a map, something that contributes to something greater than a single battle?

Clan wars still sounds pretty basic if you ask me.. I'm hoping they'll figure out some unique game mode uncompaired to any existing game mode. Though I suppose it's pretty hard to think 'out of the box' considering game modes, since so many exist.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

March 4, 2015, 3:13 p.m.

Updated //
March 4, 2015, 5:40 p.m.

Unrealxs#1195 posted (#post-74)

Sepizza#9030 posted (#post-58)

Clan wars still sounds pretty basic if you ask me.. I'm hoping they'll figure out some unique game mode uncompaired to any existing game mode. Though I suppose it's pretty hard to think 'out of the box' considering game modes, since so many exist.

That's a chance. I think that "hints" about new game modes could come from the single player campaign.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.