FORUMS

Long Matchmaking queue times (5-30 minutes)

Posted: //
May 1, 2016, 1:49 a.m.

Updated //
May 2, 2016, 2:20 a.m.

Sometimes it takes about 10 seconds, but every once in a while I can let it search for 5+ minutes with no results. There can't be that few people playing on a Saturday night, can there? For the record this is a problem when I got home from work between 9-11pm Pacific time.

Is matchmaking actually this sparse? Or is this a issue?

May 1, 2016, 1:58 a.m.

Raikoh#1761 posted (#post-27403)

Sometimes it takes about 10 seconds, but every once in a while I can let it search for 5+ minutes with no results. There can't be that few people playing on a Saturday night, can there? For the record this is a problem when I get home from work between 9-11pm Pacific time.

Is it actually that matchmaking is this sparse? Or is this a known issue?

I was wondering the same thing. Just sat for at least 30 minutes in Matchmaking Queue. After trying a few 5 minute waits before that. smile

May 1, 2016, 2:05 a.m.

matchmaking que times have bee ridiculous. I typically wait 30 minutes, sometime ill hop right in , but its not that late to expect que times exceeding 30 minutes,/

May 1, 2016, 2:46 a.m.

Same here...30 min wait...and still no MM....low number of players..or what?

Dr3amON

May 1, 2016, 3:41 a.m.

Hang in there! Not seeing many long match making times but will certainly investigate.

Kellion...

May 1, 2016, 4:15 a.m.

Have to say, agree with you on the match making side so far I've had 11:30, 20 odd mins and 10:30. don't get me wrong had plenty of instant matches, some 1:45 waits and it could be that its 9:15AM here in the UK on a Sunday. But I can't be the only guy online lol apart from that loving the game!

I can't remember where I parked the ship......

May 1, 2016, 4:25 a.m.

Updated //
May 1, 2016, 5:35 a.m.

I'm up over 30 minutes on my queue too. Does it help to cancel after (for example) 5 minutes and re-queue?

I wish there was some sort of general chat (if there is one, it's my first day and I haven't found it yet) to pass the time in while I wait. =/

EDIT: I'm gonna add some extra info, and log my attempts. Today is my first day of playing after completing the tutorial last night before going to bed. I am currently rank 01. Team Deathmatch queue.

1- Solo queue time - 50 minutes (started at 4am). Restarting the game and trying again.
2- Solo queue time - 5 minutes. Canceled queue and immediately restarted.
3- Solo queue time - less than 1 minute.
- got in game, lag was horrible. people in chat said it only happened from time to time and to just restart.
4- Solo queue time - 4 minutes. Canceled queue and immediately restarted.
5- Solo queue time - 5 minutes. Canceled queue and immediately restarted.
6- Solo queue time - 2 seconds
7- Solo queue time - 10 seconds

My new plan:
It seems like if you wait more than a minute, you should cancel the queue and restart it. I've been doing that now for a bit and I get games all the time now.

Good Luck with your queue woes til they fix the problems everyone!

May 1, 2016, 4:44 a.m.

Yeah I've been trying for almost an hour now. Restarted queue and game with no luck. Oh well.

May 1, 2016, 4:49 a.m.

Same problem here in the US, matchmaking has not been working all night for me.

May 1, 2016, 5:16 a.m.

raises her hand
I've got the same issue.
I checked that the exceptions in my firewall are still there, and tried starting the game in admin mode. Now i'm at the end of my wisdom.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.