FORUMS

Confirming Devs are aware of the solo-que issue?

Posted: //
May 2, 2016, 12:10 a.m.

Updated //
May 2, 2016, 12:12 a.m.

Our tech team is hot on a fix for this issue and we do apologize about the spotty matchmaking. Some players are reporting better success queuing as a group, if you need a teammate our Discord channel is full of friendly and awesome wingmen!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 2, 2016, 12:15 a.m.

Its definitely a soloque issue - been watching streams all day and groups of 2+ are getting in just fine, constantly, in less then 2 minutes like clockwork.

EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-28250)

Our tech team is hot on a fix for this issue and we do apologize about the spotty matchmaking. Some players are reporting better success queuing as a group, if you need a teammate our Discord channel is full of friendly and awesome wingmen!

May 2, 2016, 12:28 a.m.

Thanks for the info ET. The discord link seems broken, but that's neat I hadn't heard of them before.

May 2, 2016, 1:52 a.m.

Im having this problem, I just started playing, got into my first match fine now ive been sitting here for 20 min. Just restarted the que, am now on 8 min in my second que attempt.

May 2, 2016, 1:57 a.m.

ya i have been getting matches 6 secs in yesterday and now im hitting 20 minutes and its a buzzkill when you wait that long and you get a team of headless chickens

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

May 2, 2016, 3:16 a.m.

Updated //
May 2, 2016, 3:17 a.m.

I don't know if this will work for anyone else, you guys seem much more experienced than me. As soon as I built a real fleet (Not a trader fleet) the problem went away. Could just be coincidence but Ive done 5 more games now and had no que problem.

Edit: We will see if it doesn't come back.

May 2, 2016, 3:34 a.m.

@Vipic that is definitely not the issue -- I have a non-trader fleet as well smile

To those of you solo'queing.. group que definitely fixes it, even if just a group of 2..

This should be a working, permanent discord link:

https://discord.gg/0YUQEUySzjwk5XtG

May 2, 2016, 3:52 a.m.

no im having it too and so is my friend on own matchmaking takes for ever with no matchs found but when we squad up it takes less than a minute

May 2, 2016, 3:56 a.m.

Splaticus#0463 posted (#post-28261)

Thanks for the info ET. The discord link seems broken, but that's neat I hadn't heard of them before.

https://discordapp.com/invite/0YUQEUySzjvmLnIg See if this one works smile

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

May 4, 2016, 12:05 a.m.

That works thanks @jeslis and @wobbley!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.