FORUMS

The long awaited forums!

Posted: //
March 5, 2015, 2:42 p.m.

Just sounding off to my fellow captains.
I have been watching from the sidelines since October. Can't wait to turn your ships into liquid metal. ;)
See you around the forums and in the game.

Patience wins the war.

“His heart was mailed with oak and triple brass who first committed a frail ship to the wild seas.”
Black Widows

March 5, 2015, 4:40 p.m.

Welcome to the Fleet, Captain =) .

March 6, 2015, 10:30 a.m.

Welcome! Liquid metal would be an unfortunate mistake

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."

May the Dreadnought be with you!

March 7, 2015, 5:45 a.m.

Welcome welcome!

Defender Class Captain - "Don't get caught with your shields down."

March 7, 2015, 9:28 p.m.

Hiya. Liquid metal? depending on the composition of the ship hulls weapons fire would need to be anywhere from several hundred to several hundred thousand degrees to liquify the hull. I mean sure the ships seems to have rather powerful weapons, but i remain dubious that a broadside of ballistic weaponry could create such temperatures without the aid of some good old "plotdeviceanium". And what if the hull armor is made of lead? You want to give us heavy metal poisoning??

See y'all around the forums and hopefully soon in the beta :)

"Here's how it's done!"
-Robin, Fire Emblem Awakening

March 8, 2015, 10:05 a.m.

JoeGC#6074 posted (#post-330)

Hiya. Liquid metal? depending on the composition of the ship hulls weapons fire would need to be anywhere from several hundred to several hundred thousand degrees to liquify the hull. I mean sure the ships seems to have rather powerful weapons, but i remain dubious that a broadside of ballistic weaponry could create such temperatures without the aid of some good old "plotdeviceanium". And what if the hull armor is made of lead? You want to give us heavy metal poisoning??

Our amps go up to 11.

Patience wins the war.

“His heart was mailed with oak and triple brass who first committed a frail ship to the wild seas.”
Black Widows

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.