FORUMS

Captain on the bridge

Posted: //
March 5, 2015, 6:49 p.m.

Hey everyone! I am sure you are all as excited as I am about dreadnought! Most of us are likely sick of small fighter games and want to play as capital ship! I can't wait to see how it develops as we see more of the game. I wanted to pose a few questions to everyone!

Would you like to be able to have a ship that can dock smaller ships, say a large dreadnought that can dock small cruisers?

Do you want this to have a E-sports scene?

Do you think that there should be a progression/story like a MOBA? Say like league has.

March 6, 2015, 4:25 a.m.

Welcome to the forum!

League has a story? Don't think so ;)

It has lore, but no story involved during gameplay. Dreadnought will have a singleplayer campaign, in addition to episodic content.

Defender Class Captain - "Don't get caught with your shields down."

March 6, 2015, 10:38 a.m.

Welcome to the fleet!

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."

May the Dreadnought be with you!

March 6, 2015, 11:45 a.m.

Hinji#9007 posted (#post-244)

Welcome to the forum!

It has lore, but no story involved during gameplay. Dreadnought will have a singleplayer campaign, in addition to episodic content.
At one point it did /Sad.

Where characters would get skins based on what happened in the eposodic content. Such as King Tryndamere.

I guess I am asking.

Do you want a content to come out based on some "story" such as an excuse for a new ship because of things that were done in the game. Say everyone plays fast ships and they notice they dominate games, so they release a dreadnought with more flak cannons.

So either they just say, Well we made this because of this gameplay thing. Or they make up some in game story about why.

March 6, 2015, 3:38 p.m.

Updated //
March 6, 2015, 3:39 p.m.

sillyhumansuit#4447 posted (#post-271)

Welcome to the forum!

Where characters would get skins based on what happened in the eposodic content. Such as King Tryndamere.

I guess I am asking.

Do you want a content to come out based on some "story" such as an excuse for a new ship because of things that were done in the game. Say everyone plays fast ships and they notice they dominate games, so they release a dreadnought with more flak cannons.

I would prefer to have the ability to change my ship set-up to fight against smaller ships, instead waiting for a new ship to be released.

Anyway, welcome to The Fleet, Captain!

March 7, 2015, 11:54 p.m.

Updated //
March 7, 2015, 11:55 p.m.

I agree! And thanks for the warm welcome!

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-278)

sillyhumansuit#4447 posted (#post-271)

Welcome to the forum!

I guess I am asking.

I would prefer to have the ability to change my ship set-up to fight against smaller ships, instead waiting for a new ship to be released.

Anyway, welcome to The Fleet, Captain!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.