FORUMS

[COMPLETED] SERVER MAINTENANCE: May 2nd 5:25 PM CDT

Posted: //
May 3, 2016, 12:20 a.m.

It's not getting better Yager, you're killing us!

Over dramatic exclamations aside, the matchmaking was much more stable a few days ago. It seems like every fix has been making it worse from my experiences. When it first started being a problem I had exit and re-enter the queue if it was taking too long. Then after a matchmaking fix I could get maybe one matchmaking game in before having to restart the client if I wanted another. Which brings us to tonight's patch, where I've had one game that's timer locked up and we couldn't complete. So far all attempts to rejoin a game since then have failed.

Not complaining, just hoping to add some more information from another players perspective.

May 3, 2016, 12:22 a.m.

Xtratega#5911 posted (#post-29085)

Dreadnought:

20% Gameplay
10% Graphics
70% Waiting on Queue

Ha good one. But you forgot the audio more like 5% Graphics and 5% Audio.

Nothing beats playing Dreadnought while listen in Timothy Zahn “THRAWN”

May 3, 2016, 12:26 a.m.

Alright, I give up. You guys win. smile

May 3, 2016, 1:11 a.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2016, 1:29 a.m.

and again, no one cant shoot...
and connection lost

...а за ним комарики, на воздушном шарике...

May 3, 2016, 1:33 a.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2016, 1:34 a.m.

I'm so happy to have the opportunity to be a Beta tester for this game cause its awesome. The most disorganized beta I've ever played though. Constant server outtages. You have projected user numbers. Use those estimates and plan server usage accordingly.

Edit: Please don't pull a "Diablo III" on launch :'(

May 3, 2016, 1:35 a.m.

just got booted out mid-match and now can't connect. so glad i bought the founder pack...

Definitely having fun with this game but these server outages are a killer. Other than that, Im glad to play in this beta and hopefully the developers are drawing feedback from the server drop rates for the players.

Who dares, wins.

Well, I give up for now.

Maybe in a weeks' time we won't be having these problems.

Hi kids,

Uncle Xtra is here for the beer

May 3, 2016, 1:38 a.m.

I THINK IT4S BECAUSE THE ALPHA WAS END AND BETA JUST BEGIN NOW?SO THE NEED TO FIX THE BEGIN UPLOAD FIX SERVER WITH MORE GOOD JOB FOR THE FIX..
THE ALPHA WAS GOOOD NOT VERY BIG BUG ON THE SESSION...SO WAIT I THINK THEY DO MORE

May 3, 2016, 2:02 a.m.

psykoz666#9152 posted (#post-29119)

I THINK IT4S BECAUSE THE ALPHA WAS END AND BETA JUST BEGIN NOW?SO THE NEED TO FIX THE BEGIN UPLOAD FIX SERVER WITH MORE GOOD JOB FOR THE FIX..
THE ALPHA WAS GOOOD NOT VERY BIG BUG ON THE SESSION...SO WAIT I THINK THEY DO MORE

WHAT?!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.