FORUMS

Trafalgar Weapon Booster Cost

Posted: //
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:03 a.m.

Is the cost of the Weapon Booster for the Trafalgar correct (bugged)? It requires 43,500XP to unlock it and who knows how much to purchase it. I just find it a bit off that this upgrade is way out of the usual ballpark figure.

On a side note, why are none of the secondary upgrade weapons purchasable? They all say 'Free' but when I try to buy it, I get the error message "Something went wrong!". It's such a tease and more of a waste of XP.

Finally, do torpedos track their targets? I'm asking because I've had a few 1v1 against a Vette and it seems like their launched torp tracks me, albeit at shallow angles so I can easily avoid it but when I'm in a Vette and fire a torp it looks like it's just going straight. This is in regards to a T2 Corvette I'm asking about.

Jan. 8, 2017, 12:25 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:27 a.m.

Jayeeyee#7013 posted (#post-90289)

Is the cost of the Weapon Booster for the Trafalgar correct (bugged)? It requires 43,500XP to unlock it and who knows how much to purchase it. I just find it a bit off that this upgrade is way out of the usual ballpark figure.

On a side note, why are none of the secondary upgrade weapons purchasable? They all say 'Free' but when I try to buy it, I get the error message "Something went wrong!". It's such a tease and more of a waste of XP.

Finally, do torpedos track their targets? I'm asking because I've had a few 1v1 against a Vette and it seems like their launched torp tracks me, albeit at shallow angles so I can easily avoid it but when I'm in a Vette and fire a torp it looks like it's just going straight. This is in regards to a T2 Corvette I'm asking about.

booster cost and secondaries are currently bugged and awaiting fixes...I speculate not until next patch, whenever that is.

p.s. Torpedo tracking isn't a general "all torpedo's" thing... each behave differently an some are either bugged, or in fact do not track. No word as yet that I could find.... example: Dreadnought Jackal Torps appear to be only semi tracking and often do little or no damage even when appearing to hit.

Jan. 8, 2017, 4:25 p.m.

Jayeeyee#7013 posted (#post-90289)

Blimey 43,500XP thats a bit much fer a poor person like me i guess i will haft t' just stick with me poor guns and do damage that way.

If ye thinks he be ready to sail a beauty, ye better be willin’ to sink with her.

Jan. 9, 2017, 12:54 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:55 a.m.

I had it unlocked before whatever patch caused this, and it also costs 43500 credits to purchase, which is most certainly an oversight.

This is extra-humorous since it's required to tech to the Otranto.

Jan. 15, 2017, 7:59 a.m.

1/15/2017 BUG STILL HERE , GOOD WORK BOYS.

尊重Respect友善Friendly包容Tolerance理解Understanding 十萬青年十萬肝,GG輪班救台灣

Jan. 20, 2017, 11:13 p.m.

Looks like I won't be able to progress any further in that particular tree. Nice. We're totally ready for launch!

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." ― Zhuge Liang

Jan. 21, 2017, 12:18 a.m.

Didnt look that way for me.

I dont use it at all, anyway. I prefer to go after DD's and Dreads with a drain torpedo followed closely by a Goliath, usually enough to kill d*mn near anything that isnt a Dreadnought and makes it really easy to mop up any attending Tac Cruisers. Pop a module reboot if theres anything still shooting at me and keep on killing. With a tac cruiser backing me up I'll go as high as 15/3 or even 17/4 with god knows how many assists.

Jan. 21, 2017, 8:08 p.m.

If you unlock the next tier destroyer in the same tree it will give you the module without you having to pay for it.

Jan. 21, 2017, 9:15 p.m.

unlock otranto

new stream https://www.twitch.tv/ukimpact

Jan. 22, 2017, 11:03 p.m.

Anthem#7701 posted (#post-90765)
This is extra-humorous since it's required to tech to the Otranto.

you are required to unlock, not purchase.

as has been said, buying the next tier ship gets you its default modules for free (unless those modules are not available to it).

example:
Otranto's Tempest missiles, Torpedo Salvo, Weaponbooster, and Jump becomes available to Trafalgar.
Vucari's Bomb Catapult, Stasis Missile, and Stationary Cloak becomes available to Tugarin.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.