FORUMS

[COMPLETED] SERVER MAINTENANCE: May 3rd 3:55 PM CDT

Posted: //
May 3, 2016, 4:57 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:56 p.m.

We will be entering a three hour maintenance window from 4 PM CDT to 7 PM CDT to address matchmaking not properly putting users into battles, infinite queue times, and establishing Market prices back to their normal values.

UPDATE:

The prices on the Shop are now established, thank you for being a part of the Closed Beta Launch Sale celebration! Vanity items are now available for purchase with GP and players are able to convert extra GP into FP if you need just a little bit more to get that next ship. Officer Briefings are now available in the Shop as GP purchases. We love to hear your feedback! Let us know what your shop experience is like!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 3, 2016, 4:59 p.m.

Thank you!

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain..."

May 3, 2016, 4:59 p.m.

okie dokie, please keep us posted.

"Life is not fair, get over it"

May 3, 2016, 5 p.m.

EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-29771)

We will be entering a three hour maintenance window from 4 PM CDT to 7 PM CDT to address matchmaking not properly putting users into battles, infinite queue times, and establishing Market prices back to their normal values.

More info coming soon!
Any chance you could leave the market prices alone until the matchmaking is fixed?

It's hard to take advantage of the pricing when you can't get in a match to level up. smile

May 3, 2016, 5 p.m.

Nice one, has certainly been a little on the flaky side recently. Great game though, keep up the good work.

May 3, 2016, 5:02 p.m.

Updated //
May 3, 2016, 5:05 p.m.

andddd we r down again. and again they throw the nasty CTD time at us again, instead of the "the servers will go down in 15 mins and will go back up again 5 hours later".

May 3, 2016, 5:03 p.m.

damnit literally everytime i go to get on. i loose connection check forums and they are down for maintenance for 3 hours. this sucks. glad they are fixing things timing just sucks lol.

May 3, 2016, 5:04 p.m.

Though it sucks for server maintenance, at least you all are addressing the issues. Thank you.

Who dares, wins.

You shouldn't change the prices back to normal until you have resolved the server issues more. We've only just been able to get on today and haven't been able to play a single match fully. so couldn't buy anything.

3 Hours? RIP gaming night smile 10 PM here sniffs

Thanks for the hard work though!

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.