FORUMS

Officer Briefings being GP only

Posted: //
May 3, 2016, 7:22 p.m.

This is not a test, this is Yager pushing the boundaries of how much they can get away with in terms of microtransactions. There's no way they didn't know EXACTLY what reaction this would garner, this is simply an unacceptable money grab. From this moment on until this change is reverted, dreadnought is pay to win. If this change stays, I and everyone I play with will stop playing. There are other games out there with less predatory business models, Yager. You don't have a leg to stand on here.

git gud

May 3, 2016, 7:23 p.m.

Wait, this might be an error. Look at the FP prices for modules and look at the GP prices for briefings.

May 3, 2016, 7:25 p.m.

It's like devs nowaday have no idea what they're doing, they always make the worst decisions without asking the community and then they're wondering what went wrong...
How hard is it to make polls and see what the community thinks/wants?

Did you guys really think it was a smart move? Were you drunk or something?

May 3, 2016, 7:25 p.m.

There are GP -only- mechanic changing items? Are you kidding me?

Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you.

May 3, 2016, 7:26 p.m.

Grave_Knight#3616 posted (#post-29934)

Wait, this might be an error. Look at the FP prices for modules and look at the GP prices for briefings.

This isn't an error it was stated before the servers went down.

Don't get mad - git gud.

May 3, 2016, 7:27 p.m.

DOGMA#8169 posted (#post-29937)

Grave_Knight#3616 posted (#post-29934)

This isn't an error it was stated before the servers went down.

Than it's an error in judgement.

I'm really sad to see this change. What happend to Free to Play, Pay to Skin? It really hurts the trust if you start putting modules behind a paywall now whats next? Tier 3 ships also only for money?

As much as anyone here I would like some official statement.

If this stands like this, I'm seriously considering in stopping all my activities around dreadnought that endorse it like organizing community tournaments or any other form of professional play.

These only gp officer badges is just lol. nothing more to say. and i dont even get any FP for playing games. so whatever, got lvl 16 and im out.

Is this an error? I for sure will not be part of a game that uses pay to win mechanics in a competitive online multiplayer. These modules are not cosmetic.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.