FORUMS

gear up

Posted: //
March 7, 2015, 4:30 p.m.

Heya, ^^

I just started noticing I've been bored out of my mind for months now. I've tried something like 50 different kind of games in the past few months and none seem to satisfy me. So please, entertain me/us with beta access :(

Or any videos lasting for all hours between now and beta release :D

Cheers!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

March 7, 2015, 4:52 p.m.

If that is how you get beta now, count me in. Have you been watching their PAX stream?

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."

May the Dreadnought be with you!

March 7, 2015, 5:15 p.m.

Updated //
March 7, 2015, 5:16 p.m.

Sepizza#9030 posted (#post-319)

If that is how you get beta now, count me in. Have you been watching their PAX stream?

Nah, I've been trying to find games and watching movies the entire day :']

Actually I didn't notice there was a stream going,, so i suppose i'll get to that now.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

March 7, 2015, 7:24 p.m.

The Demo at Pax East rocks. Played it about 5 hours ago and wow if this is beta how do I download it. I have been stuck playing games that have been released and belong in Alpha let alone Beta and here comes Dreadnought and it is absolutely amazing and playable. Can't wait to play on my PC. Been a longtime waiting for a space sim this good.

March 7, 2015, 7:32 p.m.

NightSniper#4707 posted (#post-322)

The Demo at Pax East rocks. Played it about 5 hours ago and wow if this is beta how do I download it. I have been stuck playing games that have been released and belong in Alpha let alone Beta and here comes Dreadnought and it is absolutely amazing and playable. Can't wait to play on my PC. Been a longtime waiting for a space sim this good.

Aint no beta yet, sadly. But I suppose it'll be announced in the coming months as its release date is coming summer.

Considering ppl seem to enjoy playing it at the booth, i'm rlly starting to get curious about the game :]

March 7, 2015, 9:02 p.m.

Unrealxs#1195 posted (#post-317)

Heya, ^^

I just started noticing I've been bored out of my mind for months now. I've tried something like 50 different kind of games in the past few months and none seem to satisfy me. So please, entertain me/us with beta access :(

Or any videos lasting for all hours between now and beta release :D

Cheers!

AMEN!!!!

"The First Of His Name"

March 7, 2015, 9:04 p.m.

Updated //
March 7, 2015, 9:04 p.m.

Unrealxs#1195 posted (#post-323)

Aint no beta yet, sadly. But I suppose it'll be announced in the coming months as its release date is coming summer.

Considering ppl seem to enjoy playing it at the booth, i'm rlly starting to get curious about the game :]
i

t think u are very wrong Captain,i think the beta will be released sooner.Or i hope -_-

"The First Of His Name"

March 8, 2015, 11:45 a.m.

Updated //
March 8, 2015, 11:46 a.m.

Odinous#5262 posted (#post-328)

Unrealxs#1195 posted (#post-323)

i

t think u are very wrong Captain,i think the beta will be released sooner.Or i hope -_-

I'd like to think so too, although it is impossible to tell.

March 8, 2015, 6:25 p.m.

I just got home from PAX and came straight to this site to see what the current state of affairs was. The game looks FANTASTIC! I can't wait to try it out.

"Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them."
-Samuel Palmer

March 8, 2015, 7:39 p.m.

The game is set for a 2015 release. It is still in alpha at the moment. Beta will be announced when ready. Or so I was told in January...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.