FORUMS

[COMPLETED] SERVER MAINTENANCE: May 4th 3:30 PM CDT

Posted: //
May 4, 2016, 4:33 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:56 p.m.

We will be taking the servers down for maintenance until 6:30 PM CDT while we resolve the issue with battle servers crashing, which causes abilities and weapons not to function.

Please close your game client and launchers to get the latest patch!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 4, 2016, 4:35 p.m.

you meant to post this as in may fourth.. but awesome glad to hear it

Thx Prime time in German smile

Updated //
May 4, 2016, 4:49 p.m.

wow my timing so sucks today

literally 30 seconds before I finished installing. smile I've waited this long, just 3 more hours to go! smile

lol clockwork same time every day. But atleast they are addressing the issues and doing their best to resolve them so thumbs up for that till 6 i guess!

Don't judge a book by its cover, It's a good way to get papercuts.

May 4, 2016, 4:36 p.m.

got thrown out of the game but i hope this will fix that issue

Fortune Favors The Bold

May 4, 2016, 4:36 p.m.

Well, fun times. Just started to get the hang of it. Really annoyed.

(That means I'm enjoying the game and want to play!)

May 4, 2016, 4:37 p.m.

Updated //
May 4, 2016, 4:57 p.m.

This is insain!

Every day the servers have been down for hours. I am really starting to wonder what this team of developers have been testing in the closed beta.. character creation? or how the ships look and how shiny the skins are?

As somebody else stated.. when a game ist starting to ask money for the game, you have every right to criticise the state of the game. I think criticism will get more harsh every time the game goes off for a few hours every day.

I honestly feel sorry for the ppl who paid 40 euro for this game and are in the same timezone as i am coz the servers go down for maintenance on the same time. I know i am gonna wait spending money on this game to see how this is gonna work out. I do think that asking money for the game at this point is/was too soon.

May 4, 2016, 4:38 p.m.

I'd love it if you announced this a few hours before you actually took the servers down rather than taking the servers down and then posting. Sure we got desynched now and then but it was mostly working. It's prime time in Sweden as well >.<

My emotional state right now is directly related to how much fun I had smile This is a good thing.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.