FORUMS

[COMPLETED] SERVER MAINTENANCE: May 4th 3:30 PM CDT

Posted: //
May 4, 2016, 4:38 p.m.

Well I hope whatever they are doing fixes the issues because it's very frustrating.

I don't remember this happening as much in the closed alpha.

May 4, 2016, 4:39 p.m.

While I understand the need for patches and fixes a little more then 4min heads-up would really be nice.

May 4, 2016, 4:40 p.m.

It seems that every time I get a chance to play this game, It's down for server maintanance. smile

May 4, 2016, 4:41 p.m.

GAAAH KISS I HJÄRNAN!!!
prime time in sweden and it`s down

well it is a great game keep up the good work!

May 4, 2016, 4:41 p.m.

Updated //
May 4, 2016, 4:42 p.m.

Mm, I can wait that long. We can all wait that long, 's just a game~

I'm glad all these issues are being addressed. Fast turnaround, it's been what, a few days and there've been 3-4 major bugs fixed?

Keep it up guys, we're rooting for you!

May 4, 2016, 4:44 p.m.

Jep, prime time in germany over here. Also mayor thanks and appreciation to the devs for fixing the issues and adressing them...suprisingly spontaneous. :-)

Love your game, keep on rockin'.

May 4, 2016, 4:45 p.m.

I want to preface this by saying I disagree with a lot of the people who bring up the server issues as being a massive problem being a week or so into public BETA launch. But the random server disconnects for hours on end with no warning whatsoever are both annoying and completely unnecessary. Maybe the server is having major issues and crashes or whatever the case is and you decide to take that opportunity to just keep it down and work on implementing some fixes. That is fine, but if that is the case I wish you would say so because if these are planned maintenance windows then its a complete joke. There is no reason whatsoever that a planned maintenance window of a few hours couldn't or shouldn't be announced with a little heads up to the user base. Especially since these 'maintenance windows' (which given the lack of heads up I'm starting to think are more 'damage control fix the server asap windows') are seemingly random in both time of day and length of server downtime. TRANSPARENCY PLEASE!

TL;DR A little heads up would be nice.

May 4, 2016, 4:46 p.m.

Updated //
May 4, 2016, 4:50 p.m.

Thanks for fixing the game EVERY Day, You guys are awesome, But A little heads up, I gotten a half a match in 3 days.
P.S. ITS MAY BROSKI!!!! MAY 4th!

May 4, 2016, 4:47 p.m.

April?

May 4, 2016, 4:51 p.m.

April 4 ?? I'm seeing bad or is a correction of a month ago ??

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.