FORUMS

[COMPLETED] SERVER MAINTENANCE: May 4th 3:30 PM CDT

Posted: //
May 10, 2016, 12:31 p.m.

you are not alone guys, it's disappointing here trying to connect from Switzerland.
Is it only from Europe so critical to connect to servers ? or does North America has the same problem do connect to servers ?

May 10, 2016, 1:45 p.m.

Updated //
May 10, 2016, 1:47 p.m.

I just deleted and reinstalled, no info on a patch but the game is working again so maybe it was on my end? im not sure, north america here

May 11, 2016, 11:20 a.m.

Updated //
May 11, 2016, 11:20 a.m.

I don't know about you guys but I still can't find any games. I love this game and I want to play it so much but I don't want to wait 40 mins for a game :/

I'm from the UK.

May 11, 2016, 11:58 a.m.

Our servers are live and stable, if anyone is experiencing issues not connecting to the game please contact our Support Team it could be an issue with your connection or something else they can help diagnose.

Thanks!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

May 11, 2016, 4:08 p.m.

Updated //
May 11, 2016, 4:10 p.m.

Is there an ETA on the next server update that addresses beta tester feeback? My concern is so that steamers with low bandwidth (like myself) can coordinate a time to stream the game at the right time.

May 12, 2016, 4:11 a.m.

Hard to believe, still cant connecting to server by entering the mail address and password.

All other online games are working fine without any problems i.e. World of Warships, War Thunder, The Division, whatever ... and the bandwidth/speed I have is high 100 Mbit/s download 10Mbit/s upload.
I am definitely no expert, but I guess u need to work on your protocols or similars u are using.
best regards from Switzerland

EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-33599)

Our servers are live and stable, if anyone is experiencing issues not connecting to the game please contact our Support Team it could be an issue with your connection or something else they can help diagnose.

Thanks!

May 12, 2016, 7:29 p.m.

Also cannot connect using my login info. No connection issues in any other games...pretty much ever. Also have similar internet to the above poster (slightly faster than his).

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.