FORUMS

[COMPLETED] SERVER MAINTENANCE: May 4th 3:30 PM CDT

Posted: //
May 4, 2016, 6:41 p.m.

Those, belittling the criticism "Because it's a close Beta" are missing the point... This is a testing phase, the lack of communication and extreme downtime only set a precedent. If the processes and protocols aren't established now then I leave the question of when?

We can only hope that these processes are resolved by launch time.... But sadly the greatest predictor of future actions are past actions. (Subtle jab about Officer briefings)

Is EC2 incapable of hosting game servers? Or are the engines incapable of accepting the new cloud order?

May 4, 2016, 6:48 p.m.

Just logged in smile

May 4, 2016, 7:05 p.m.

EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-30819)

We will be taking the servers down for maintenance until 6:30 PM CDT while we resolve the issue with battle servers crashing, which causes abilities and weapons not to function.

Please close your game client and launchers to get the latest patch!

I just had the bug during a game. No modules fonctional , no weapons.

May 4, 2016, 7:21 p.m.

i have same issue, my ship not fire and imposible use the modules, i only move into the map, the dev not fixed the problem with the new patch

I'll find in the stars, even if I die in the attempt

May 4, 2016, 7:25 p.m.

Yep game servers have frozen mid round for m more today than they have period up this point.

May 4, 2016, 7:39 p.m.

my ship will not go into the battle, he stayed orbiting the planet, on the screen enemies appear but I'm off the map and can not attack, the ship is only in orbit of the planet where the battle is taking place

I'll find in the stars, even if I die in the attempt

May 4, 2016, 7:40 p.m.

Patch didnt fix it.

Battle server still goes down midmatch (cant fire/use abilities, but can move around)

May 4, 2016, 7:41 p.m.

Really @Brandonchat...this game is in beta!

Way to go guys - keep up the good work and the updates. It should be awesome come launch day!

May 4, 2016, 7:45 p.m.

What exactly are they patching??? or adding more money schemes??

May 4, 2016, 8:08 p.m.

.... May the fourth be with you smile

"I dont always drink beer, but when I do.. I prefer a free one."

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.