FORUMS

[COMPLETED] SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE: WEDNESDAY JANUARY 11th @ 9 AM CST

Posted: //
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:22 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:54 p.m.

UPDATE Jan 11th 9:17 AM CST: Servers will be offline for 3 - 5 days while we perform the final account reset. Website and forum access should not be affected, but new account registration and code redemption will be unavailable until servers come back online.

More details on account reset here.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Jan. 11, 2017, 2:50 p.m.

3 to 5 .......................dd... DAYYYS ?????

Jan. 11, 2017, 4:01 p.m.

3 - 5 days? That smells like a server migration or megapatch, alongside the account reset.

Jan. 11, 2017, 4:22 p.m.

"It also enables us to make vital changes to the Manufacturer and ship Tech Trees based on community feedback, which we’ll have more details on next week. You can expect to see the full patch notes for update 1.4.1 during this maintenance window."

Best news I'v heard, can't wait to fly again! Glad to hear your listening to us!

Jan. 11, 2017, 5:21 p.m.

I'll jump around when I'll see about it. Or I will just delete DN from my computer.

As for the beginning of 2.0 I'll just keep giving the dev the benefit of doubt and hope for a step in the right way. But seeing the words "ship tech tree" next to "based on community feedback" is hardly a good beginning. But who know...

Best proposal to put 2.0 in the right way. Please hear this guy dev https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/30780/?page=3#post-71653

Jan. 11, 2017, 5:59 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:02 p.m.

Alasthor#9495 posted (#post-91849)

I'll jump around when I'll see about it. Or I will just delete DN from my computer.

As for the beginning of 2.0 I'll just keep giving the dev the benefit of doubt and hope for a step in the right way. But seeing the words "ship tech tree" next to "based on community feedback" is hardly a good beginning. But who know...

its the "vital changes" part I'm more concerned about.
like I've said, tiered-tech trees don't belong in his game at all but the core game mechanics which I liked in this game are still somewhere in there. if these "changes" show even just a slight bit that the game is starting to head towards the right direction, then I'll keep playing and keep providing feedback so that it stays that way.

but until these are known, we can only hope for the best.

Jan. 11, 2017, 6:09 p.m.

Thor stated in the last Twitch stream that maintenance will stay so I have no hope left.

Suddenly the sun should shine through the clouds, an eagle should come out of the sky and take maintenance away beyond the horizon never to be seen again...

Jan. 11, 2017, 7:56 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 11, 2017, 7:56 p.m.

Are those "vital changes" taking the feedback of over 200 players who have responded to this poll?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11833010/r

Because pressing forward with a model that's favoured by less than 10% of the community as a good option is the exact opposite of taking player feedback into account.

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

Jan. 11, 2017, 10 p.m.

obliviondoll#5677 posted (#post-91858)

Are those "vital changes" taking the feedback of over 200 players who have responded to this poll?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11833010/r

Because pressing forward with a model that's favoured by less than 10% of the community as a good option is the exact opposite of taking player feedback into account.

Ditto.

Hi kids,

Uncle Xtra is here for the beer

Jan. 12, 2017, 9:55 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:20 a.m.

obliviondoll#5677 posted (#post-91858)

favoured by less than 10% of the community

Based on what?The poll on your post?Sorry obliviondoll,but the numbers u provide dont represent the community,only a part of it that actually get to the forums(and one part that got to your post).
The game need changes we all know that,lets see how things gonna be after the patch.

"The First Of His Name"

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.