FORUMS

Upon crash or logging out, all ships and credits are lost

Posted: //
Jan. 13, 2017, 10:33 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 14, 2017, 1:44 a.m.

Basically, the issue is currently that upon the game crashing or a player logging out, all the credits spent and ships you have purchased are removed. This includes items purchased with GP, and the GP is not refunded. Experience earned on each ship remains however, as does free experience. Please add more information as it becomes available. The more the developers know about this bug, the easier it will be to fix.

Information added on Edit
1. It appears that patterns, decals, coatings, and emblems are lost upon game restart, as is all GP spent to purchase them. What exactly is lost varies from ship to ship. Confirmed
2. Wipe does not appear to be constant, and will stop occurring after 2 or 3 re-logs. Will nearly, if not always happen upon the first time you re-log however. Forewarning, this does not always work, and will work to varying degrees. Confirmed
3. Any elite status purchased will be unaffected. Confirmed
4. Any ship tier higher than what was previously reset will be lost upon relogging, even if you have restarted previously. After this occurs the first time, it will not happen again, much like mentioned previously. Basically, if your T2 ships got reset, then if you buy a T3 ship, it will be reset the next time you relog, but all of your T2 ships will stay relatively the same. Confirmed
5. Does not appear to effect Captain Rank. Confirmed
6. All modules on lost ships will need to be repurchased, however they will remain researched. Does not seem to effect secondary weapons, as those will remain purchased. Confirmed

description

Jan. 13, 2017, 10:40 p.m.

Alright, after a little testing I was able to re-log 3 times without problem. The login screen has been very slow though with problems connecting to server occasionally.

Before testing I had re-loged twice with wipe

Jan. 13, 2017, 11:24 p.m.

Grandpa1011#1324 posted (#post-92280)

Alright, after a little testing I was able to re-log 3 times without problem. The login screen has been very slow though with problems connecting to server occasionally.

Before testing I had re-loged twice with wipe
Draggommer#5725 posted (#post-92279)

Basically, the issue is currently that upon the game crashing or a player logging out, all the credits spent and ships you have purchased are removed. This includes items purchased with GP, and the GP is not refunded. Experience earned on each ship remains however, as does free experience. Please add more information as it becomes available. The more the developers know about this bug, the easier it will be to fix.

Information added on Edit
1. It appears that patterns and decals are lost upon game restart, as is all GP spent to purchase them. Does not appear to affect coatings or emblems. Confirmed
2. Wipe does not appear to be constant, and will stop occurring after 2 or 3 re-logs. Will nearly, if not always happen upon the first time you re-log however. Confirmed

relogged several times lst one t2 ship and now i ahve lost one t2 mod upon relog, also winter bundle and obsidion are bugged bought both say i dont own winter and obsidion says in dashboard i dont own but its on my t1 ship

Updated //
Jan. 13, 2017, 11:34 p.m.

After playing and keeping the game without closing or disconnected for about 3 hours,the first relog wiped T2 Trafalgar out.
Also lost captain Geevra Thermal suit/mask.

"The First Of His Name"

Can confirm. When I restarted the first time, my credits from a match and credits bought with GP stayed. But my winter bundle disappeared. So I've 'paid' for it twice. Hopefully it works now.

Jan. 14, 2017, 12:14 a.m.

yup happened to me to lost all that time and credits..... smile

this is a game breaking bug when combined with the match pay caclulations being what they are to the tech tree progression, compensation would be most appreciated for the credits lost due to the bug.

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MAINTENACE

Jan. 14, 2017, 12:16 a.m.

Hey folks. Does anyone know if the grandfathered cosmetics are also lost on restart? for example, Fleet Recruit Emblem.

In addition, it seems like some grandfathered items may be missing? I seem to be down one Decal which was orange IIRC, and possibly one emblem. I could be wrong, will try to verify. They were part of either a stream event bonus or something else.

Jan. 14, 2017, 12:18 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 14, 2017, 12:44 a.m.

no those items that you got back after the reset are still there has far has i know I still had all my hero ships

except for the trident DN let me have for 100 credits that shot Nerf darts out of its main gun batteries.

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MAINTENACE

Jan. 14, 2017, 12:28 a.m.

Yep. All ships unlocked today were wiped.

Jan. 14, 2017, 12:39 a.m.

"Quick update for everyone, after purchasing a T-3 ship and re-loging, the T-3 ship was removed. T-1 and T-2 were not effected. After I lost the ship I purchased again and re-loged. This time no ships were lost. At this point I would not recommend going past T-2 without a hotfix. This has been a Grandpa PSA... That is all."

This testing is in addendum to the outline provided by the OP (DRAGG.) and provides context to point #4

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.