FORUMS

Upon crash or logging out, all ships and credits are lost

Posted: //
Jan. 14, 2017, 5:56 p.m.

Only had it happen once and only been investing in one ship now and so far relogged a few times before I left for work. Hasent happened again as of yet.

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Jan. 14, 2017, 6:32 p.m.

I had to repurchase my Trafalgar once.

Although my Trafalgar has not disappeared after subsequent logins, 2 of my modules disappeared and had to be repurchased after the 3rd login.

Jan. 14, 2017, 6:32 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 14, 2017, 6:46 p.m.

I would like to add, that on top of the ships disappearing, the settings for resolution do too.
I had it set to 4k (which is my native screen resolution and never gave a problem in the older versions) and upon login, it was low resolution again. my ship was gone (arti T2), i tried exiting and signing in again, and it gave me all kinds of weird stuff including not being able to see the login box and or part of the screen or a black screen. and the only way to escape it was to reboot my computer by cutting the power!

What a mess.

Jan. 14, 2017, 7:24 p.m.

I also get this resolution bug.

wiredexperiment#4868 posted (#post-93099)

I would like to add, that on top of the ships disappearing, the settings for resolution do too.
I had it set to 4k (which is my native screen resolution and never gave a problem in the older versions) and upon login, it was low resolution again. my ship was gone (arti T2), i tried exiting and signing in again, and it gave me all kinds of weird stuff including not being able to see the login box and or part of the screen or a black screen. and the only way to escape it was to reboot my computer by cutting the power!

What a mess.

Jan. 14, 2017, 9 p.m.

Started playing again today. Went to grab a bit to eat. Came back and everything I did over the last 3-4 hours was completely gone. What a cluster....

Jan. 14, 2017, 9:40 p.m.

I have lost a Nav and a Trafalgar today after logging out then in. Time to stop playing until its fixed!

Jan. 14, 2017, 11:23 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:23 p.m.

update: i now have to rebuy the T3 Vette once again after already buying it before i went to work earlier...

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Jan. 15, 2017, 12:59 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 15, 2017, 1 a.m.

has of now,
The first day I played after loggout the game reset all t2 ships and modules I purchased(which was all of them)
Rebought all the t2 ships and they have not reset, however after every reset all modules are reset, the credits are not refunded and must be repurchased.
After buying a t3 ship I logged out and the t3 vette was reset without refund.
I dont even want to do the math on the credit value not refunded but I guesstimate it to be well over 50k credits completely wasted.

Jan. 15, 2017, 3:33 a.m.

I have lost my ships again

Jan. 15, 2017, 6:34 a.m.

Played yesterday quiet some hours and got the full set of t2 ships unlocked. Had all my progress rolled back today. No t2 ships available on my recent logins.
The xp stacked up on the t2 ships also vanished with the ships, guess i wont be buying t3 anytime soon.
My elite bonus ticked down correctly but wasnt applied to the games.
On my t1 ships everything stayed unlocked / researched.
Captains rank / xp was also unaffected.
I didn't buy anything in the store, so i can't tell if those things were rolled back aswell.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.