FORUMS

T2 Module 43,500 Credits

Posted: //
Jan. 15, 2017, 3:55 p.m.

Jupiter Arms > Trafalgar (II) > Weapon Booster Pulse (Perimeter)

It costs 43,500 credits to purchase.

Bug or Intended ?

☜☆☞ no victory without war ☜☆☞

Jan. 15, 2017, 6:08 p.m.

FFs
This is supposed to be a bug, however they said they fixed it. Clearly not, i only looked here after seeing that it was still massively over costed once reaching it in the tech tree myself. love WPB

After reading the way they worded some of the things in the patch notes I'm beginning to think this is all a joke to them. "hah hah ha we aren't gonna bother fixing this one simple bug because its funny to hear players complain"
Really "funny", Greybox.

PS: thanks for activating my elite status even though were not in open beta yet and still playing with all the closed beta players(hint: not that many of us, i had to play against a tier 4 ship with my default three ships in recruit ). really "funny" Greybox. funny indeed

Jokes on us it seams.

Jan. 16, 2017, 11:16 p.m.

PS: thanks for activating my elite status even though were not in open beta yet and still playing with all the closed beta players(hint: not that many of us, i had to play against a tier 4 ship with my default three ships in recruit ). really "funny" Greybox. funny indeed

Jokes on us it seams.

I know right... Yes lets charge for a game that is still in beta and full of bugs and other issues. I was wondering about that overpriced mod as well. Pretty sure it's not worth the cost. I don't mind paying for a game that is close to being released or that is not so buggy - Especially the jacked up MM. If it continues down this road, I will just move on and maybe come back in a year or so. I feel like this game has a lot of potential. Maybe WarGaming with give it a go and do a better job with it. We'll see

Jan. 17, 2017, 8:34 a.m.

They just stated the elite status is free and will be rebooted on launch.

Jan. 17, 2017, 11:22 a.m.

One bug that I have seen is that if you have the founder pack ship it shows in the team makeup as T4 but is actually only a T2 ship. Still easy enough to fix so it shouldn't be an ongoing issue, but it doesn't seem like Greybox is exactly interested in fixing 'minor' bugs.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.