FORUMS

Community websites.

Posted: //
March 10, 2015, 5:32 a.m.

Maybe it's a little early to think about this, but does anyone here have any interest in building some popular community websites about Dreadnought ? Like a Wikia, a "ship build" site (something akin to Mobafire, dotafire, heroesfire, where people show different builds for the characters).

I don't know much about how these sites are handled, but I thought it could be a sweet addition for all players.

Feel free to post other community websites ideas !

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

March 10, 2015, 10:59 a.m.

I like this idea, however it's abit early to be setting up what would be a (very) empty informational page.
I would also input the idea of setting up some websites to enjoy community driven factions (teams if you will) that allow players to accelerate through a structured crew to play off of each others strong points and weaknesses.
aka: team forums.

smile

March 10, 2015, 11:55 a.m.

Yeah right now we have little informations, but I wanted to know who would be interested to work on this kind of project.
The team/faction website is an interesting idea, could help to also see the performances beetwen teams, and track their progress and behaviour.

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

March 10, 2015, 12:14 p.m.

Maybe some of us could get access to the alpha so we can make a start on the wiki etc ;)

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

March 10, 2015, 5:57 p.m.

Bonecollector#6463 posted (#post-514)

I like this idea, however it's abit early to be setting up what would be a (very) empty informational page.
I would also input the idea of setting up some websites to enjoy community driven factions (teams if you will) that allow players to accelerate through a structured crew to play off of each others strong points and weaknesses.
aka: team forums.

What he said.

March 10, 2015, 6:02 p.m.

Would love to start working on a Wiki or something when we have more information about the game!

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

March 13, 2015, 11:13 a.m.

CosmicNite#9570 posted (#post-522)

Maybe some of us could get access to the alpha so we can make a start on the wiki etc ;)
I saw what he did there!

Twitter: @_tastypixels
Steam: don_ninja

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.