FORUMS

Dear developers

Posted: //
Jan. 16, 2017, 3:49 p.m.

Updated //

Lets start from the beginning. One day I had bought the game pass pack and I was really inspired by main idea of gameplay on cool space ships and battles between them. I really enjoyed by gameplay, when here were only 15 unique ships. It was a great game alredy that times. BUT to my (and not only mine) immense disappointment, You, dear developers, has started up this game to fking a hole. Balance is a total bullshit, when there are only second and third tiers ships in my team and third with fourth tiers ships (about 2-4 ships of fourth tier) enemies just fk us at any way. Ok, fine, but I even can't do anything at my Ceres (by the way Im skilled enought player and usually MVP) and i have to pay for ship maintenance after every loose while I try to do my best at any battle. So maintenance costs 900 credits and I usually get about 1200 credits for lost battle with ELITE STATUS. Here is a question, how the fk I have to play and farm credits and what I have to do without elite status if a result of battle doesnt depend on me? What should I do against fourth tier ships with trird tier friendly teammates if premium koschei at enemy's team as a 90% guarantee of losing?! Nice policy of PAY TO WIN. My applause and sorry for low english skills. I really would like to find out how I should play and get positive emotions with such kind of f**king nice balance...

+

"Победа? Что толку в победе? Мне нужна битва на уничтожение!" Флотский комиссар Драссос

Jan. 16, 2017, 4:11 p.m.

Probably the worst part of it is, you cue for a recruit match, then you get mixed with veteran players, BUT you cant decide to pick from your veteran fleet, NO, but they can!

That basically means your throwing pancakes at them while they stab you with a knife.

Fun? Hardly

at the very minimum let us pick from our higher tier fleets when this happens!

Jan. 16, 2017, 8:44 p.m.

If you want to post constructive feedback that people will listen to, don't swear at or insult them. You just come across as thinking your entitled and no one will listen, even if you have a valid point. Treat people with respect and you will get it back.

Jan. 16, 2017, 9:02 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 16, 2017, 9:03 p.m.

just imagine if the amount of credits and xp where to be reversed to where your now getting about 3657 credits and 1417 xp wouldnt the games progression start to make sense? where prices of things in the tech trees cost 10500 xp and 24000 credits.

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MAINTENACE

Jan. 16, 2017, 9:40 p.m.

Alphastrike#0647 posted (#post-94308)

If you want to post constructive feedback that people will listen to, don't swear at or insult them. You just come across as thinking your entitled and no one will listen, even if you have a valid point. Treat people with respect and you will get it back.

+1

OP, there's a difference between constructive criticism and childish ranting. There are also far easier and more respectful ways to ask for higher credit payouts and changes to tier balancing.

On the other hand, there is no faster way to alienate a developer and turn away reasonable forum goers than to post like you just did, even if there are valid points buried in that vitriol.

Jan. 16, 2017, 10:45 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 16, 2017, 10:48 p.m.

On the other hand, there is no faster way to alienate a developer and turn away reasonable forum goers than to post like you just did, even if there are valid points buried in that vitriol.

So, I agree with a lot of the post here about being thrown in with higher tier ships and getting your #### (apparently I can't find a word that won't be flagged by the N.a.z.i. word censor program) handed to you. While the cussing may not be appropriate, I think it show how frustrated people are getting. On top of this, some folks DID pay these guy's good money to help support this game that is suppose to be FUN. It is NOT fun to play in a tier where your ship can't even break thru someone's shields or when you get hit by two shots and your dead.
With that said, IF your going to force low tiers in to higher tier games - they should get a damage bonus to weapons to make it equal. I'm sure a lot of this is due to low number of players in the game. This won't change if players don't have some kind of chance to progress. Sorry if other disagree but this is my opinion on the matter. Also, the payout are insanely low. I'm not going to grind 24/7 to get a t3-t5. I think this game could be a lot of fun, but their has to be some big changes. YES, I know it's still beta.... It's called feedback.
P.S. - Your censoring control over word choices is a bit overly controlling in flagging any and every possible word that would offend anyone and everyone within every age group possible and ever race possible. A lot of the words used are NOT cuss words - they are alternative choices and you still block it. If your gearing this towards, 8 year old kids than use parental controls on this, but kindly have an uncensored version as well for people who don't care.

Jan. 16, 2017, 10:58 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 16, 2017, 10:59 p.m.

PSS - I'm impressed in a way that the first person got is post to even go thru seeing how many times - I had to reword my post due to the censoring of this forum. All the words that were censored weren't even cuss words.... I had to use periods in the one word due to it being flagged as well. Gee whiz beav you need to watch your mouth.... We need to be politically correct here.

Jan. 16, 2017, 11:02 p.m.

P.S.S.S. - Sorry last thing - Kindly show what ships people are flying when you hit the TAB button and maybe in the loading screen as well. Thanks Yes, I know the icons denote the CLASS of ship, but I'd prefer the actually name and the class.

Jan. 16, 2017, 11:35 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 16, 2017, 11:37 p.m.

Kiiyor#1809 posted (#post-94312)

Alphastrike#0647 posted (#post-94308)

+1

OP, there's a difference between constructive criticism and childish ranting. There are also far easier and more respectful ways to ask for higher credit payouts and changes to tier balancing.

+1

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.