FORUMS

Dear developers

Posted: //
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:22 a.m.

Alphastrike#0647 posted (#post-94308)

If you want to post constructive feedback that people will listen to, don't swear at or insult them. You just come across as thinking your entitled and no one will listen, even if you have a valid point. Treat people with respect and you will get it back.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. I had to do so, BUT I'm just on fire, because I really wanted to have fun from this game, but now it looks like a second job, where I have to work hard every day and play on my favourite ships on holidays or weekends. Sorry for my insults, its just my great disappointment.

Jan. 17, 2017, 3:31 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:33 a.m.

btw, a dev responded some days ago to one of my topics or posts, where he said that they are gonna look into this credit problem, if not this patch then a bit later.

Jan. 17, 2017, 3:43 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:46 a.m.

Kiiyor#1809 posted (#post-94312)

Alphastrike#0647 posted (#post-94308)

If you want to post constructive feedback that people will listen to, don't swear at or insult them. You just come across as thinking your entitled and no one will listen, even if you have a valid point. Treat people with respect and you will get it back.

+1

OP, there's a difference between constructive criticism and childish ranting. There are also far easier and more respectful ways to ask for higher credit payouts and changes to tier balancing.

On the other hand, there is no faster way to alienate a developer and turn away reasonable forum goers than to post like you just did, even if there are valid points buried in that vitriol.

What about "constructive criticism" and "valid points buried in that vitriol". Partly you are right. But if players I going to be polite and softy every time they try to influence on game on forum developers may not even pay attention on their proposals or ideas. You just can get extra denial or empty promises (Its just an observation made on experience of other such games) and nothing will done. Sometimes you should diversify temper of forum goers and become enough tough in order to start the process of shifts.

Everything I said is to an order to make this game with great potential more balanced and pleasant to spend free time in it, but in no case to empty insult developers.

Jan. 17, 2017, 4 a.m.

Yeah yeah yeah, you're rough with your kids because it's for their own good, we get it.

How lucky we all are you are here to save us all with your pertinent and insightful knowledge of human nature and behaviour.
You are venting and being rude for kicks against someone you know will not budge, that's all. The internet in a nutshell.

Jan. 17, 2017, 4:11 a.m.

Theobald#3611 posted (#post-94674)

Yeah yeah yeah, you're rough with your kids because it's for their own good, we get it.

How lucky we all are you are here to save us all with your pertinent and insightful knowledge of human nature and behaviour.
You are venting and being rude for kicks against someone you know will not budge, that's all. The internet in a nutshell.

Sounds like you like to play bad balanced games, like to lose and you dont even want to try to change something. Its your choice, gl.

Jan. 17, 2017, 4:44 a.m.

I wish this derailed conversation would be taken away, not f** leading anywhere

Jan. 17, 2017, 4:53 a.m.

Midkraft#2252 posted (#post-94633)

btw, a dev responded some days ago to one of my topics or posts, where he said that they are gonna look into this credit problem, if not this patch then a bit later.

Last time they looked at the credit problem, they had identified a bug that was causing maintenance costs to be "higher" than they were meant to be, and fixed it...

...by almost doubling maintenance costs in best-case scenarios, and more than doubling them for most players.

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

Jan. 17, 2017, 5 a.m.

That happened before the reply to my post (the Dev reply were within the last week)

Jan. 17, 2017, 5:04 a.m.

That would be why I said "last time" and not that it happened since your comment. The fact that it went that way previously isn't exactly reassuring for the future though.

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

Jan. 17, 2017, 5:06 a.m.

Found it! smile
https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/47898/

DN_MiguelItUp
We'll be releasing Patch Notes for 1.4.1 very soon, so stay tuned! We've known that there are discrepancies with Maintenance overall, but we plan on getting those touched up as we move forward. So, if improvements aren't observed in 1.4.1, expect them in the future.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.