FORUMS

Active Premium time?

Posted: //
Jan. 16, 2017, 4:23 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 17, 2017, 8:17 a.m.

For some reason I have premium right now. Is that the premium from the founders pack? If so why is it activated now. The game is not in open beta/official launch right now.
If the game would'nt be almost unplayable right now with all the issues since 2.0 I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather not have my premium time wasted right now.

SOLVED

DN_Timo#1002 posted (#post-94823)

Hey there, Captains!

This is not the Elite Time you will receive through your Forunder's Packs, when the game is released.
After the wipe, your previous Elite Status has been reactivated as planned. Additionally, there was a small issue that added even more Elite Time to your account.

Once the game is released, you'll receive your Elite Time as planned.

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

Jan. 16, 2017, 4:33 p.m.

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be another account reset at release so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
For those of us wishing to test the game to help improve it having the premium atm to A - test it, and B - progress faster to test out other things, is beneficial in my mind also.

Jan. 16, 2017, 4:39 p.m.

Jan. 16, 2017, 6:14 p.m.

So this is our actual Elite time ticking down right now? Damnit, I wish I could pause it. I'm not really enjoying the current state of the game and would like to wait until open beta or closer to launch, but I'm going to have wasted 60 days of Elite time if I do that.

Jan. 16, 2017, 11 p.m.

"I" think it's a bonus. And not the bought time but who knows.

Jan. 16, 2017, 11:29 p.m.

Yup! This is ridiculous! Game still 1/2 done and unplayable with constant server crashes and disappearing ships and gp/game cash! Yet they are treating it like there is nothing wrong and elite status just ticking away!

Jan. 17, 2017, 2:58 a.m.

Cosmic_Force#6851 posted (#post-94375)

"I" think it's a bonus. And not the bought time but who knows.

Doubtful, I've seen nothing any where official stating any "bonus" time was issued. At present according to all sources, you are in fact burning your paid elite time. Now that does not mean that they can't decide at some point, after radical changes to the game, to reset founders pack elite time should they so choose. Just stating that at present, nothing has been said to indicate that.

Jan. 17, 2017, 4:27 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 17, 2017, 4:27 a.m.

Well I never bought any of the elites yet. And only recall being given 7 days once like a month ago? Where I think they gave a bunch of people it. And I had 4 days on Saturday. Now I have 9. So... I got the feeling they extended the elite because of the ship problem. And it was my free 1 week that got extended and reinstated after the latest wipe.

That's why I'm sure as he// not complaining lol.

Jan. 17, 2017, 8:14 a.m.

Hey there, Captains!

This is not the Elite Time you will receive through your Forunder's Packs, when the game is released.
After the wipe, your previous Elite Status has been reactivated as planned. Additionally, there was a small issue that added even more Elite Time to your account.

Once the game is released, you'll receive your Elite Time as planned.

Senior Community Manager, Europe "Everything Is A Nail. All You Need Is A Hammer."

Jan. 17, 2017, 8:45 a.m.

DN_Timo does this mean that the GP i just spend on funding all sort of different things for testing purpose is coming out of my final GP pool from buying a founder pack?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.