FORUMS

Active Premium time?

Posted: //
Jan. 17, 2017, 9:24 a.m.

DN_Timo#1002 posted (#post-94823)

Hey there, Captains!

This is not the Elite Time you will receive through your Forunder's Packs, when the game is released.
After the wipe, your previous Elite Status has been reactivated as planned. Additionally, there was a small issue that added even more Elite Time to your account.

Once the game is released, you'll receive your Elite Time as planned.

HUGE thanks for that clarification!! Great to hear you guys are holding for release to initiate founders pack premium. Rather cool of you guys!

Jan. 17, 2017, 1:19 p.m.

Midkraft#2252 posted (#post-94838)

DN_Timo does this mean that the GP i just spend on funding all sort of different things for testing purpose is coming out of my final GP pool from buying a founder pack?

This was the final account reset. Any items purchased will carry over to open beta.

Jan. 17, 2017, 4:25 p.m.

DN_Timo#1002 posted (#post-94823)

Hey there, Captains!

This is not the Elite Time you will receive through your Forunder's Packs, when the game is released.
After the wipe, your previous Elite Status has been reactivated as planned. Additionally, there was a small issue that added even more Elite Time to your account.

Once the game is released, you'll receive your Elite Time as planned.

So, the elite time we have now is completely separate from our founder's elite? Ok, I've got no problem with that, thanks

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.