FORUMS

Dreadnought Logo Render

Posted: //
March 10, 2015, 3:56 p.m.

Made a simple rendering of the Dreadnought logo for people to use, download on my deviantart here!

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

March 10, 2015, 5:42 p.m.

Man, THANK YOU!

I was going to do some stuff with the Dreadnought logo, and your render save me a lot of time =D

March 10, 2015, 5:46 p.m.

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-552)

Man, THANK YOU!

I was going to do some stuff with the Dreadnought logo, and your render save me a lot of time =D

No problem! Can't wait to see what people do with it!

March 11, 2015, 5:26 p.m.

Updated //
March 11, 2015, 5:27 p.m.

For now I have just made my new sign =D
I'll try to do something better ;)

Again, thank you!

March 11, 2015, 6:10 p.m.

Updated //
March 11, 2015, 6:10 p.m.

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-607)

For now I have just made my new sign =D
I'll try to do something better ;)

Again, thank you!

I like it :D! That's really clever I didn't even think of that!

March 12, 2015, 3:45 a.m.

Even how awesome it is, strangely this belongs in the Community News section (don't ask me why).
https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/412/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

March 12, 2015, 8:13 a.m.

Updated //
March 12, 2015, 8:13 a.m.

Did you do something awesome like make a Dreadnought fansite, movie or piece of fan art? Or did you find something online related to Dreadnought (make SURE it's related, please) that would be of serious interest to the rest of the community? Share it here...and discuss!

Sorry Unrealxs, but I am not totally sure that the logo render had to be posted in the Community News section

March 12, 2015, 11:05 a.m.

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-637)

Did you do something awesome like make a Dreadnought fansite, movie or piece of fan art? Or did you find something online related to Dreadnought (make SURE it's related, please) that would be of serious interest to the rest of the community? Share it here...and discuss!

Sorry Unrealxs, but I am not totally sure that the logo render had to be posted in the Community News section

Actually my opinion is that none of the mentioned subjects belong in the "Community News" section.. lol

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

March 12, 2015, 11:10 a.m.

Unrealxs#1195 posted (#post-662)

Actually my opinion is that none of the mentioned subjects belong in the "Community News" section.. lol

I'm with Unrealxs on this one, totally posted it in the wrong place without realizing it but also don't think Community News is the best place to post it either.

March 12, 2015, 11:48 a.m.

I think initially more people will see it here anyway, maybe when the forums start getting busy it can be moved.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.