FORUMS

Kazma's suggestions - #1 Maintenance

Posted: //
Jan. 17, 2017, 5:55 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 17, 2017, 6:14 a.m.

I've been playing the game again lately because of the latest reset/update and new people coming into our multigaming community. And I noticed something. Neither I nor these new players had any fun playing Dreadnought.
So I wanted to make a list of suggestions and post these on the forums, but splitting them in multiple posts because I have problems reading long texts (TL;DR)

Lets start with the most hated topic

MAINTENANCE

EDIT

Midkraft#2252 posted (#post-94785)

Im gonna repost this here (people might wanna know about this)

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/47898/

DN_MiguelItUp
We'll be releasing Patch Notes for 1.4.1 very soon, so stay tuned! We've known that there are discrepancies with Maintenance overall, but we plan on getting those touched up as we move forward. So, if improvements aren't observed in 1.4.1, expect them in the future.

It doesn’t seem like the devs want to get rid of it for some reason…

Right now you get an insane amount of Maintenance costs when loosing while playing Veteran Fleet.
At least thats what I've heard from other players.

Why is it only veteran fleet? Do lower tiers don’t need maintenance? And why are the devs punishing the loosing team even more? It doesn’t make any sense.
In the end people are just not gonna play higher tiers/play the game at all because of that, and the devs are not gonna make any money with Hero Ships because they are Tier 4 - Why would you play these? Just to loose Credits?...

the suggestion

I’d change it to a general repair cost. (or simply get rid of maintenance^^)

• These costs depend on your tier and the amount of times you died in battle.
  • Repair costs should be low on Recruit even if you die a lot.
  • When going higher up these costs go up per death, but should have a limit of max X% income.
  • The general income per battle should be adjusted so these costs are manageable enough that people don’t get frustrated from playing/grinding.

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

Jan. 17, 2017, 6:04 a.m.

Im gonna repost this here (people might wanna know about this)

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/47898/

DN_MiguelItUp
We'll be releasing Patch Notes for 1.4.1 very soon, so stay tuned! We've known that there are discrepancies with Maintenance overall, but we plan on getting those touched up as we move forward. So, if improvements aren't observed in 1.4.1, expect them in the future.

Jan. 17, 2017, 6:15 a.m.

Thats nice to hear. We can only hope now that they make it right this time

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.