FORUMS

Dreadnought Alpha/Beta Testing.

Posted: //
June 13, 2015, 6:31 p.m.

I was hoping to see some actual updates after a couple months, instead I found the entertainment classic of scoring life as an MMO (7.8/10 too much water).

Every time a new video comes out, I get hyped, and then I remember there's still no beta, and I die a bit inside.

Seriously what would Yager like to speed up the beta? Candy, Soda, Chips, an arm and a leg, or maybe my firstborn kid( on an IOU basis)?

"Here's how it's done!"
-Robin, Fire Emblem Awakening

June 14, 2015, 6:15 a.m.

JoeGC#6074 posted (#post-3464)

I was hoping to see some actual updates after a couple months, instead I found the entertainment classic of scoring life as an MMO (7.8/10 too much water).

Every time a new video comes out, I get hyped, and then I remember there's still no beta, and I die a bit inside.

Seriously what would Yager like to speed up the beta? Candy, Soda, Chips, an arm and a leg, or maybe my firstborn kid( on an IOU basis)?

You must bring 3 goats and 2 sheep every month for the next few years and they will consider it.

Give 1 drink to the dead and 1 drink to the living. Those who are legends and those who have valor. They remain apart of this world even after they walk the trail to a new journey leaving one story as we start the next, to one day become legends and hope the flame never dies. We fight!

June 14, 2015, 6:50 a.m.

DemondOrth#7777 posted (#post-3471)

JoeGC#6074 posted (#post-3464)

You must bring 3 goats and 2 sheep every month for the next few years and they will consider it.

I think they also accept camels, just incase you're an arab.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

June 14, 2015, 6:52 a.m.

hope we get information soon :D

June 14, 2015, 7:02 a.m.

Mineglitch#8147 posted (#post-3473)

It has been "soon" for the past half year if not longer xD Sadly, all we can do is hope they won't forget on us.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

June 14, 2015, 7:45 a.m.

I wanted to post something here, but it only says "please remove invalid characters". What could that be?

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

June 14, 2015, 9:21 a.m.

Unrealxs#1195 posted (#post-3475)

Mineglitch#8147 posted (#post-3473)

It has been "soon" for the past half year if not longer xD Sadly, all we can do is hope they won't forget on us.

True, i hope the devs have more streams as maybe then we can get a few questions answered

June 14, 2015, 10:05 a.m.

Updated //
June 14, 2015, 10:05 a.m.

It's been a while I haven't posted here even though I am very much waiting for this game. It seems we are still a long way before the beta begins. But thanks to CD Project, I am well entertained at the moment and I can wait a while longer. So take your time Yager, I am killing monsters, playing cards with bar tenders, whoring my way through Novigrad, slaughtering bandits, chasing a beautiful sorceress and enjoying myself everyday while waiting for Dreadnought :)

June 14, 2015, 5:46 p.m.

i thought i read something about "beta in summer 2015" but i guess it's still at least weeks until something comes for us to get our hands on? :<

June 14, 2015, 7:27 p.m.

Summer is a long quarter.
Maybe end of August? :P

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.