FORUMS

Dreadnought Alpha/Beta Testing.

Posted: //
March 20, 2015, 11:15 a.m.

This looks like it could shape up to be something great .. maybe it can capture itself a piece of the " niche " market .. atleast i hope :)

March 20, 2015, 1:52 p.m.

I think it will caputure the many people who wanted to play EVE online specifialyl for the space battles. I know I wanted to play that game cause I heard of the great space battles and such, but then I realized you have to pretty much dedicate that game as a second job in order to even get to the whole epic space ship stage....I feel this game will be a great alterantive to those who want that sci fi space captain feel without that whole STEEEp learning curve.

Twitter: @_tastypixels
Steam: don_ninja

March 20, 2015, 1:55 p.m.

Updated //
March 20, 2015, 1:55 p.m.

Dear Devs,

My name is Patrick and I am an Active Duty Army Sergeant who currently works at the Defense Media Activity as a Broadcast Journalist. My hobbies include.....but are not limited to.....PC Gaming, Photography, Videography, Music, Wood Crafts, Bike Riding, Scuba Diving, PC Gaming, visiting historical battlefields, cooking, movies.....oh and did I say PC Gaming. I am pretty laid back and enjoy spending time with family and friends. Long walks with my wife and just talking are a plus. Will one of you be my friend so that I can get into the family/friends testing.......please!

Sincerely,
Sergeant D (Avid Gamer and part time tester)

March 20, 2015, 2:06 p.m.

Updated //
March 20, 2015, 2:12 p.m.

I have some kittens If a Dev will be my friend.

"Disclaimer! It's so cute but I don't really have any :-("

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

March 21, 2015, 5:18 a.m.

Updated //
March 21, 2015, 5:19 a.m.

I think there are some features not ready and they want them in the Beta so as soon as the development is there we get our Beta. (Just my thoughts on the situation). I can wait as long as it takes. But i hope they are not going to jump on the Beta ingameshop bandwagon because that is a terrible design philosophy. There was a game that taked that to the top. (about 1 year "technicale alpha" with an ingameshop) :( .

Ich möchte eine Deutsche Dreadnaought community starten schick mir ne PM und ich liefer zum Betastart ein TS.

March 22, 2015, 6:47 p.m.

I cant wait for Beta as I am super excited for this game, hoping to be a Beta tester with the awesome community that is behind this game already.

March 22, 2015, 9:39 p.m.

Count me in. I don't have Kittys but I have cookies.

March 23, 2015, 2:23 a.m.

World can be conquered with cookies.

The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

March 23, 2015, 10:05 a.m.

This will be fun one way or the other. I know I will be playing the beta in my spare time if I get the chance to participate. I can't wait to see just what crazy ideas I can pull off. You will have to wait for the beta to see what I'm thinking about ;)

Play smart, you win. Play dumb, you loose. Teamwork is the best way to secure victory. Lack of teamwork is a certain defeat.

March 23, 2015, 4 p.m.

I will keep my eyes on my email for news of closed beta, thank you for the info.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.