FORUMS

Possible to freeze my account?

Posted: //
Jan. 22, 2017, 9:09 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 22, 2017, 5:14 p.m.

Is it possible to freeze my account? I saw the email for the final reset and decided to check the game out to see how it'd progressed and changed. Boy did it change but my first impression isn't good.

-The player-base seems to have been split into 3 tiers.
-this busted repair functionality punishes people for playing.
-clicked on a ship coating to see how it looks. Removed GP immediately without any verification whatsoever. Fuzzy bunny of an oversight.
-The 15 ships changed into 50 slightly different ships following a direct upgrade system.

I can pick out a few other things but deciding to just play, I can't even get into a single match, so I'm watching as my elite status just trickles away.

My impression is the player-base is incredibly small and the game still has serious issues to work out so thinking I'd rather wait a few more months before coming back. But they've already activated the elite status, which behaves in stupid way because it punishes people who have other things to do or in this case when the game is broken. (seriously punishing not just people playing, with the repair functionality, but people who put money into the game?)

"I haven't lost an arm, brother. It's right over there."

Jan. 22, 2017, 5:34 p.m.

You should ask support for resolving your personal account problems and questions.
Forum is a public discussion place.

Jan. 22, 2017, 7:13 p.m.

DDwarriorfire8103#0093 posted (#post-97180)

Is it possible to freeze my account? I saw the email for the final reset and decided to check the game out to see how it'd progressed and changed. Boy did it change but my first impression isn't good.

-The player-base seems to have been split into 3 tiers.
-this busted repair functionality punishes people for playing.
-clicked on a ship coating to see how it looks. Removed GP immediately without any verification whatsoever. Fuzzy bunny of an oversight.
-The 15 ships changed into 50 slightly different ships following a direct upgrade system.

I can pick out a few other things but deciding to just play, I can't even get into a single match, so I'm watching as my elite status just trickles away.

My impression is the player-base is incredibly small and the game still has serious issues to work out so thinking I'd rather wait a few more months before coming back. But they've already activated the elite status, which behaves in stupid way because it punishes people who have other things to do or in this case when the game is broken. (seriously punishing not just people playing, with the repair functionality, but people who put money into the game?)

This is not the elite time that you purchased with your Founder Pack. That time will not be activated until the game is released.

Aug. 28, 2017, 2:57 p.m.

Is the game considered released now?

"I haven't lost an arm, brother. It's right over there."

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.