FORUMS

Ship sizes

Posted: //
March 20, 2015, 9:17 a.m.

Dedadude five seconds after I posted I realized I should've added the fighter. However I made an even bigger mistake that's not the Zemy Dreadnought this is.

Joshua "Dark_Fox_" Morrison
3D Artist, YAGER

March 20, 2015, 9:55 a.m.

Hahaha that's perfect thank you Dark_Fox_

Wow that's impressive!

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

March 20, 2015, 9:57 a.m.

Can't wait to see the Zemy in action.

Play smart, you win. Play dumb, you loose. Teamwork is the best way to secure victory. Lack of teamwork is a certain defeat.

March 20, 2015, 10:05 a.m.

D'aww look at the cute little baby fighter next to that Zemy!

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

March 20, 2015, 11:23 a.m.

That's a fairly epic ship. Can't wait to sink one :)

Exitus acta probat.

March 20, 2015, 11:42 a.m.

This is amazing Dark Fox. It should be really epic to be a little fighter engaging a huge Zemy !

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

March 20, 2015, 5:08 p.m.

Darkloser#6427 posted (#post-1255)

This is amazing Dark Fox. It should be really epic to be a little fighter engaging a huge Zemy !

I was thinking about suicidal, but epic is ok too =D

Thank you again for sharing this with us, Dark_Fox_!

March 21, 2015, 2:18 a.m.

The Zemy dreadnought is the one we see in the elimination match footage? It's huge and impressive. Gonna be my favorite ship I guess.

April 11, 2015, 3:11 a.m.

It still feels small.. no matter how big they are intended, if there are not other structures, citys, montains, lakes, planets, bigstuff to compare everything, they will always look small

In Times Of Peace Prepare For War

April 11, 2015, 4:04 a.m.

A lot of maps will be atmosphere based, so they will have ample points of reference to gauge size.

Besides, distances and scale are hard to judge without reference points, so it's virtually impossible to make something look big without a means of comparison.

Exitus acta probat.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.