FORUMS

Developer Q&A Megathread (General)

Posted: //
March 12, 2015, 2:52 p.m.

Updated //
March 12, 2015, 2:57 p.m.

Greetings, Captains!

Now that these forums have been graced with the presence of the folks over at Yager I wanted to create and sticky an official "general" Q&A thread for you to submit your questions to. Have questions about Dreadnought not related to ships or game modes? Ask them here in this general thread! Otherwise you can find the appropriate Q&A threads in the other sections of the forum.

Arm the question cannons and fire away!

-Drakane

March 12, 2015, 3:49 p.m.

Will you be adding damage models to the game instead of straight up health bars?

For instance, you have various modules like shield generators, targeting arrays, sensors, life support, etc., and if you lose one of them it impacts ship performance. Like if your targeting array/sensors are damaged or destroyed, your accuracy decreases.

March 12, 2015, 3:52 p.m.

Follow up to my previous question, will there be various game modes similar to how WarThunder does multiplayer where there is an "Arcade" mode where game mechanics/controls/damage, are simpler and more forgiving, and more simulator-esque modes where you have more control over your ship and there is more realism?

March 12, 2015, 4 p.m.

I am pretty sure you are going to add in-game purchases and microtransactions for real money. Are these going to be for buying the skins or they will be to buy equipment for the ship.

Searching for a new competetive and I hope this one will be the one I am looking for

March 12, 2015, 4:07 p.m.

Updated //
March 12, 2015, 5:03 p.m.

Will there be dinosaurs in a particular map? Or abandoned space monkeys in ancient NASA shuttles?

http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/battlefield_3_dinosaurs_dlc.jpg

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

March 12, 2015, 4:46 p.m.

Can you tell us more about the economy in Dreadnought ? How much you need to farm to get a ship/upgrapes for exemple.

Do you even lift ?

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

March 12, 2015, 4:47 p.m.

Will there some kind of clan system or clan management? Can we create guilds/clans to fight together?

March 12, 2015, 4:55 p.m.

About multiplayer: there will be "bountyes", like you have to kill a certain number of times a random selected enemy from the opposite team?

March 12, 2015, 4:56 p.m.

About the interface: will you be open to mods or alternative UI developed by the community?

March 12, 2015, 6:47 p.m.

What are your long term goals for Dreadnought? Do you eventually see DLC or Expansions on the horizon? If so any clues on what they might be :D

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.