FORUMS

Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher

Posted: //
March 31, 2018, 9:17 a.m.

Thank you.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 31, 2018, 9:45 a.m.

I`m not sure I understand.

March 31, 2018, 5:02 p.m.

Updated //
March 31, 2018, 5:02 p.m.

Sovereign_Praetor#8062 posted #post-216422 said:

I'd be happy to explain (as, I'm sure, some of the other users would be), but I'm afraid your question, if it even is one, is a bit undefined. What exactly are you struggling to understand about this?

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

April 1, 2018, 10:19 a.m.

Snib#1627 posted (#post-216439) said:

Sovereign_Praetor#8062 posted #post-216422 said:

I'd be happy to explain (as, I'm sure, some of the other users would be), but I'm afraid your question, if it even is one, is a bit undefined. What exactly are you struggling to understand about this?

It`s all good. I re-read your post; makes sense. Thank you for putting in the effort to make this!

April 2, 2018, 3:39 a.m.

Sovereign_Praetor#8062 posted (#post-216456) said:

It`s all good. I re-read your post; makes sense. Thank you for putting in the effort to make this!

Good to hear, and you are quite welcome.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

April 4, 2018, 12:35 p.m.

Updated //
April 4, 2018, 12:35 p.m.

If you will....

April 5, 2018, 10:35 p.m.

This update worked perfectly for me, thanks Snib!

A friend of mine was not so lucky it seems. He told me when he uses the new shortcut via Steam it tells him his Dreanought is out of date, it displays the regular Dreadnought launcher and says to try the shortcut again once Dreadnought is up to date. The thing is, his Dreadnought is already up to date. He is able to play just fine when using the regular launcher to play the game. But going the Steam shortcut he keeps receiving this update message and will not launch the game as expected. He's running Windows 7 x64.

Any ideas?

Thanks again, really appreciate your efforts!

April 6, 2018, 4:17 a.m.

Updated //
April 17, 2018, 12:15 p.m.

Zyster#9854 posted (#post-216841) said:

Any ideas?

Hmm, weird, some users had issues like that when I originally released it but I thought I had them fixed, nobody complained in 2 years. Have him run my launcher with the -sniblog option (in Steam right click -> properties -> set launch options) and PM me the Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher.log file that it will create on your Desktop (here or on discord) and I'll look into it.

April 8, 2018, 4:41 a.m.

Updated //
April 15, 2018, 4:24 p.m.

Just a note to everybody that yesterday I uploaded a new version 3.0.1.0 of the launcher. It fixes the bug with the game update check that Zyster reported above, so I suggest everybody update to that version (download from the first post of the thread as always).

April 15, 2018, 4:40 p.m.

Unfortunately it seems the fix above created another issue for at least one user that took a little while to track down, but it has finally been squashed in v3.0.2.0. Update at your convenience.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.