FORUMS

Download?

Posted: //
March 5, 2016, 4:45 p.m.

Sasha_the_Imperial#4165 posted (#post-20911)

What if I sign up for beta now

By all means sign up -- but if they are going by FIFO (first in first out), it may be a bit before you get a beta email... but it'd still be sooner then waiting for the game release.

March 5, 2016, 8:25 p.m.

Jeslis#8939 posted (#post-20905)

Sasha_the_Imperial#4165 posted (#post-20904)

Jeslis#8939 posted (#post-20889)

Sasha_the_imperial#6505 posted (#post-20884)

When will the game be downloadable?

To clarify, the game is in alpha right now.. If you are asking where to download if you got an alpha invite, it should be in the email you got.

If you are asking where to download to play the game, without an alpha invite.. the answer is, you cant.

What email?

The email you would have gotten if you were selected for alpha, assuming you signed up for beta in the first place? .. in which case it would be at the email you submitted.

Easiest way to find it in case it ended up in spam folder or such is to just run a search on your email program for dreadnought (make sure you spell Nought <-- Right, not Naught <-- Wrong.)

What if I sign up for beta now?

March 5, 2016, 8:29 p.m.

Oops. Sorry bout that

March 10, 2016, 6:40 a.m.

I received an invite to the Alpha with a code to download the client. Running Windows 10, upon completion of the download I receive a message stating the client is corrupt. Tried multiple times with the same message. Anyone else having this issue? Is it safe to run?

March 10, 2016, 7:17 a.m.

Locutus98#7088 posted (#post-21147)

I received an invite to the Alpha with a code to download the client. Running Windows 10, upon completion of the download I receive a message stating the client is corrupt. Tried multiple times with the same message. Anyone else having this issue? Is it safe to run?

Maybe an issue with your Anti-Virus software or your firewall?

March 11, 2016, 9:57 a.m.

Alpha is closed now?

March 11, 2016, 3:04 p.m.

I keep getting emails telling me "download the Alpha client now!" etc, but I have no code to redeem.

Sad panda. smile

March 11, 2016, 10:52 p.m.

Updated //
March 11, 2016, 10:53 p.m.

h34vy#1219 posted (#post-21282)

I keep getting emails telling me "download the Alpha client now!" etc, but I have no code to redeem.
(This is not a quote from you, I simply cant get it out of the swearword formatting. )Check your spam folders and such.. Only the very FIRST email (from whenever you were actually selected for alpha) got the key.

^ Read above, its not part of your quote. --- Barring that, submit a ticket with greybox support with your email... if they sent you a code to that email, Im sure they can re-send it smile

Either way, you shouldn't be getting emails with Alpha is live without having a key already.

March 11, 2016, 11:51 p.m.

That's what I thought, but I have multiple "Alpha is live" emails and no code. smile

March 12, 2016, 12:10 a.m.

h34vy#1219 posted (#post-21397)

That's what I thought, but I have multiple "Alpha is live" emails and no code. smile

-placeholder-

Submit a ticket. They'll get you fixed.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.