FORUMS

PSA: Issues with the credit rewards after matches

Posted: //
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:12 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:09 p.m.

Greetings Captains!

We'd like to address an issue with the current credits payout at the end of a match. It has recently be discovered that there is a quite serious bug in the game that severely reduces the credit payout you should be getting after a battle.

We have talked to Jonathan (Executive Producer at YAGER) and he gave us the following information:

The bug is as follows: with every increase in tier used, the player gets a 20% increase on their XP and Credits income. This means at tier 4 the base income for XP and Credits is multiplied so: 1000 * 1.2 * 1.2 * 1.2. This means that they should get 1728, for example. This currently works as intended, but only for XP, Credits was mistakenly left out of the function. I’m sure you would agree that the difference between 1000 and 1728 is pretty large! The difference for tier 5 is of course even bigger.

We are now actively working on fixing this issue and you can expect this to be resolved very soon.

We will keep you posted and let you know as soon as we know when you can expect this to be fixed.

Good hunting!

Senior Community Manager, Europe "Everything Is A Nail. All You Need Is A Hammer."

Jan. 27, 2017, 12:23 p.m.

Hang in there! <3

Lead Level Designer at YAGER

Jan. 27, 2017, 12:25 p.m.

Jan. 27, 2017, 1:30 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:18 p.m.

Well that answers my concerns about the mid-high tier disparity between credits and experience xD Hopefully this fix helps people feel less annoyed at the grind than they currently are.

Though while I'm here, are any of the devs aware of the low income on Tac Cruisers? I pull in 25-40% or so less credits than I do on other ships, despite having a higher average score and similar XP gain. I've never broken 1k credits for healing, and my highest score game ever was almost 5k score for healing. Still only got 900 credits.

Make The Forums Great Again!

Jan. 27, 2017, 5:59 p.m.

I have not recieved any of the displayed XP after match multiple time. Last time I started I had 26666 XP an my main ship, after the match still same number.
I did complete the match, no log off, no disconnect or anything like this.
As said this has happened multiple times.

Jan. 27, 2017, 6:03 p.m.

It happens when the servers crash- you'll notice that every time it happens, you won't be able to find another match and you'll get kicked off the server ~10 minutes later. It just happened to me, now. Should stop when the servers are fixed, maybe they'll do some type of reimbursement.

Make The Forums Great Again!

Jan. 27, 2017, 7:55 p.m.

Thank you!

That certainly reduces the credit grind...and it sounds like maintenance after a loss wont result in an overall credit loss.

Jan. 27, 2017, 9:32 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:32 p.m.

DN_Timo#1002 posted (#post-99090)

Greetings Captains!

We'd like to address an issue with the current credits payout at the end of a match. It has recently be discovered that there is a quite serious bug in the game that severely reduces the credit payout you should be getting after a battle.

We have talked to Jonathan (Executive Producer at YAGER) and he gave us the following information:

The bug is as follows: with every increase in tier used, the player gets a 20% increase on their XP and Credits income. This means at tier 4 the base income for XP and Credits is multiplied so: 1000 * 1.2 * 1.2 * 1.2. This means that they should get 1728, for example. This currently works as intended, but only for XP, Credits was mistakenly left out of the function. I’m sure you would agree that the difference between 1000 and 1728 is pretty large! The difference for tier 5 is of course even bigger.

We are now actively working on fixing this issue and you can expect this to be resolved very soon.

We will keep you posted and let you know as soon as we know when you can expect this to be fixed.

Good hunting!

I'm extremely happy to see quite a few more DN names in the dev tracker. I hope others share the same gratitude towards you guys for showing up to give a few words.

DN_Daze#8087 posted (#post-99092)

Hang in there! <3

Even this right here is heartwarming. And when I got on the forums just now I see nothing but positive feedback on the front page of GenDis.

Things may just turn around yet!

alt text

DN_cult#1584 posted (#post-101857) Currently in discussion / design: · ̶W̶a̶i̶f̶u̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s

Jan. 28, 2017, 9:30 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:33 a.m.

so this means everyone is getting a refund of their GP they had to spend on credits right because this is a game breaking mistake so bad that the players you have invited to the game leave and dont play the game anymore. can we submit tickets to have you people fund us credits to buy the things we have unlocked?

I don't think I can tell you people how upsetting it has been to get screwed over on credits and not be able to buy the things I have been unlocking without getting banned from the forums.

I'll be holding my judgement on weather the sub sweatshop credit earnings was a result of this human error or the amounts of credits we where ment to get was decided by someone who takes the extra short bus to work from the special needs of very slow people village.

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MAINTENACE

Jan. 28, 2017, 10:26 p.m.

Herosupport#3506 posted (#post-99204)

so this means everyone is getting a refund of their GP they had to spend on credits right because this is a game breaking mistake so bad that the players you have invited to the game leave and dont play the game anymore. can we submit tickets to have you people fund us credits to buy the things we have unlocked?

I don't think I can tell you people how upsetting it has been to get screwed over on credits and not be able to buy the things I have been unlocking without getting banned from the forums.

I'll be holding my judgement on weather the sub sweatshop credit earnings was a result of this human error or the amounts of credits we where ment to get was decided by someone who takes the extra short bus to work from the special needs of very slow people village.

It was a mistake, in a BETA, that they are fixing. As for GP spent on credits due to low income... personal choice, but you might get lucky an they take some pity on you....

Now that said...as for the usage of screwed. Seriously? Yep, I'm sure they had that EXACT mental image in mind when this bug occured... or, more likely, your being incredibly over dramatic about an error that you didn't enjoy. Perhaps stepping away from the keyboard and investing more of your heart, soul, sweat, and abundant tears on something outside? Your elaboration concerning various view points is however rather entertaining. I was a particularly enraptured by "sub sweatshop". Sadly when you devolved into speculation regarding transportation and it's size an speed... you lost points. Don't get me wrong, you can have yourself a textual temper tantrum and say what you like. However, like myself, you'll find many aren't going to take you seriously.

TL;DR - grow up -

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.