FORUMS

PSA: Issues with the credit rewards after matches

Posted: //
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:52 a.m.

In some instances I feel like I've actually been getting less credits. And the maintenance has gone up. Before I'd usually get 800 for a bad fight. Now I get...800. In my Tier III, which should theoretically be getting ~1100 for the same performance. My maintenance has gone from 300 to 800. I'm making no credits from losses.

Born to ride the storm description

Feb. 10, 2017, 11:36 a.m.

I've basically stopped advancing due to maintenance costs. I don't mind low pay outs but you shouldn't LOSE money.

Feb. 11, 2017, 4:04 p.m.

So I just won a match, had no maintenance costs, it showed I should have gotten around 2k credits - but I got none... :/

Feb. 12, 2017, 8:20 a.m.

The monetary system is fatal arregleis.no se for there is a premium ship called trident if you do not make money and you have to pay maintenance !!! Of a premium ship !!! Which is worth 37 dollars and above you can not change the modules and secondary that had the turrets of mortars you have removed

Feb. 12, 2017, 2:04 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 12, 2017, 2:05 p.m.

maintenance should be 100 credits times the tier of ship.

credit and xp payouts should be based off of score 100% xp and credits for tier 1 and 200% for tier 5.

tier 1 match with 1000 score give 1000 xp and 1000 credits

tier 5 match with 1000 score give 2000 xp and 2000 credits maintenance cost for loosing 500 credits

what your doing with pregression is restricting your player base with people willing to put up with sweatshop credit earnings and those who ignore the fact they cant buy what they unlock when they unlock it meaning players only buy the meta modules, ships and officer briefings and those they feel safe buying has a good investment witch means the feedback your getting on such things are severely lacking and not what it should be at this phase of development so go on restricting are credit gains and prevent us from trying everything, for the sake of your investors? and never see the potential player base you could have with a steady and somewhat grind wall the other games have had much success with the kind the sells Elite status.

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MAINTENACE

Feb. 19, 2017, 11:10 a.m.

So, this is quite lovely. 1 T3 ship in the veteran fleet, and the maintenance is 900. I earn 1000 ish on a loosing match if I'm not on the top 3. Which is quite hard when you're a T3 in a T4 game and CVs are up your rear end all the time. Tell me please, why should I keep playing?I could understand 900 at T5, but not at T3 where a T4 ship is 65k. The only thing keeping me in this game is that I can play a healer class in a genre of gmaes that I sort of like.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.