FORUMS

Enjoying the game but definitely needs a lot of work!

Posted: //
May 16, 2016, 8:40 p.m.

Updated //
May 16, 2016, 8:43 p.m.

It seems like my "I just wish it had" moments are based on information. Only lvl 10 so I have only played with maybe a quarter of the tools available.

Weapon damages, ranges, accurate information*, being able to see my opponents builds at the end of a match. It strikes me as so odd that they use the vague bar system. There is no reason not to have solid numbers because they're easy to change.

A serious improvement especially in this beta state would be a simple "play again" option. I've had amazing matches against people where it was close and these are the most fun. However in between it varies a lot from clean defeats to outright pub stomps. It always a shame when my squad goes from a good match against another squad to a pub stomp, which isn't any good for either side.

Another big improvement but also odd thing. Is inability to go into practice mode with a squad. With the beta MM my friends have to be warned they will likely get matched against lvl 20+ players who will decimate them. Getting more familiar with working together in a non competitive environment would help learning a good bit.

Recapping points I just hope these things are added to the game in the future
-Information, Information, Information
-Play again option after a match to play same team
-ability to take entire squad into practice

*looking at you damage amplifier with the same description as weapon amplifier, was so confused every time I lost energy and couldn't move.

"I haven't lost an arm, brother. It's right over there."

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.