FORUMS

Servers problem

Posted: //
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:56 a.m.

Ok devs, you have created a game with a totally broken balance, lots of bugs and strong dependence of donates. But here is a question, when the f##k you will finally fix server crashes? So I play hard, earn lots of XP points and then lost F##KING EVERYTHING IN CASE OF YOUR LAZINES, because you dont wont to make a good game, you want to do nothing and get money. I have paid for this game and I require to return me all XP and credits, that I've lost in case of server crashes, because I will not donate and buy xp and credits for real money, and I will never earn neither xp nor credits in such way of regular crashes. Thank you for amazing game (sarcasm).
Here is an exapmle of my usual game and usual lost of xp...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU6rWPpDi5M&feature=youtu.be

Jan. 29, 2017, 9:12 a.m.

All right I mean sure you're angry but chill. A, the game is pretty well balanced. Not perfectly, but given how new the system is it's pretty good. B, for a closed beta game, it is surprisingly unbuggy and most bugs that are out there are just with the UI. C, they can't "return" those XP and credits because they have no way of knowing how much people lost. They can compensate people (which they have said they will do) but it won't be exact. D, the server issues aren't their fault. Sh*t happens, especially to (relatively) small server-based games such as this. Servers have never been a particularly easy to work with piece of hardware and I'm sure the devs are doing their best to fix it; they have nothing to gain by being "lazy", they're a damned business.

Make The Forums Great Again!

Jan. 29, 2017, 9:18 a.m.

Little Miss Sunshine#7845 posted (#post-99478)

All right I mean sure you're angry but chill. A, the game is pretty well balanced. Not perfectly, but given how new the system is it's pretty good. B, for a closed beta game, it is surprisingly unbuggy and most bugs that are out there are just with the UI. C, they can't "return" those XP and credits because they have no way of knowing how much people lost. They can compensate people (which they have said they will do) but it won't be exact. D, the server issues aren't their fault. Sh*t happens, especially to (relatively) small server-based games such as this. Servers have never been a particularly easy to work with piece of hardware and I'm sure the devs are doing their best to fix it; they have nothing to gain by being "lazy", they're a damned business.

I remember how they fixed maintenance cost, 4th tier earnings and 2nd tier ships in veteran's battles from recruits queue

Jan. 29, 2017, 9:44 a.m.

I doubt there's anything I can say to assuage your particular strand of rage so I'm going to leave you to a dev. Don't expect too much better, dude. Good luck.

Jan. 29, 2017, 12:03 p.m.

Wel this has been a fun weekend ..
every time i try and log into Dreadnought the servers are offline smile

pre-made Profile Avatar's are lame

Jan. 29, 2017, 12:16 p.m.

Really? It only happens to me now a couple times a day, and never for long. As long as you're not exaggerating your problem here and have tried more than twice you might want to contact support- you might be having more issues than just the server crashes.

Jan. 29, 2017, 4:32 p.m.

Currently on 30% of my matches the game ends with one side winning. however no one wins because the servers have died and the game is not counted and we have to log out.

This is getting infuriating combined with the large grind for modules and long wait times.

Given Open beta is rapidly approaching you would expect stable servers ready for an influx of players. Especially since they just did a big event to get more players in.

Jan. 29, 2017, 6 p.m.

Little Miss Sunshine#7845 posted (#post-99491)

It only happens to me now a couple times a day

LUL. Like everyone has time to sit around and wait for the servers to be fixed multiple times a day. Also its cutting into many people's elite status time from founder packs, which actually matter now since there are no more resets. Though I imagine (hope) that they'll give us all some sort of compensation after the servers are fixed for good.

Although honestly, for a game that is on it's last closed beta phase and moving into open beta soon(tm), these problems can. not. exist.

Jan. 29, 2017, 7:07 p.m.

Inuakurei#4068 posted (#post-99525)

Little Miss Sunshine#7845 posted (#post-99491)

It only happens to me now a couple times a day

LUL. Like everyone has time to sit around and wait for the servers to be fixed multiple times a day. Also its cutting into many people's elite status time from founder packs, which actually matter now since there are no more resets. Though I imagine (hope) that they'll give us all some sort of compensation after the servers are fixed for good.

Although honestly, for a game that is on it's last closed beta phase and moving into open beta soon(tm), these problems can. not. exist.
Friend bought a pack, Constant DC literally eating into his time. Server goes down we leave and come back later. Its a common thing as well not like once a day. Its been maybe 5 or 6 times today for us =/

Jan. 29, 2017, 7:16 p.m.

Spencley#1520 posted (#post-99521)

Currently on 30% of my matches the game ends with one side winning.

Had to turn of the music to wrap my brain around it. Isn't it 100%? Like, when the game ends, one of the sides should win, and another - lose?

Also, Open Beta doesn't "approach rapidly", since it's them who deciding when it's out.

"Hang in there!" (™)

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.