FORUMS

Servers problem

Posted: //
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:23 p.m.

One side wins but because the servers have taken a dump no one gets any rewards and the game is effectively never happened.

Given the last update and round of emails they are appraoching open beta.

Jan. 30, 2017, 3:55 a.m.

And also Im very interested when respawn bug will be FINALLY fixed? Answer me devs. For any question at least (lol)

Jan. 30, 2017, 4:04 a.m.

F##KING AMAZING GAME. Two battles in a row and two respawn bug in a row! Good job devs!

Jan. 30, 2017, 4:24 a.m.

Inuakurei#4068 posted (#post-99525)

Little Miss Sunshine#7845 posted (#post-99491)

It only happens to me now a couple times a day

LUL. Like everyone has time to sit around and wait for the servers to be fixed multiple times a day. Also its cutting into many people's elite status time from founder packs, which actually matter now since there are no more resets. Though I imagine (hope) that they'll give us all some sort of compensation after the servers are fixed for good.

Although honestly, for a game that is on it's last closed beta phase and moving into open beta soon(tm), these problems can. not. exist.

Also worth adding: Before progression 2.0 we had more players, faster matchmaking, no tier-based issues, a more fun experience in general, AND less trouble with the servers.

I'm a little confused how they managed to make ALL of those things go downhill at the same time.

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

Jan. 30, 2017, 4:55 a.m.

Server issues are being tackled - we appreciate you bearing with us.

Lead Level Designer at YAGER

Jan. 30, 2017, 7 a.m.

obliviondoll#5677 posted (#post-99664)

Inuakurei#4068 posted (#post-99525)

Little Miss Sunshine#7845 posted (#post-99491)

It only happens to me now a couple times a day

LUL. Like everyone has time to sit around and wait for the servers to be fixed multiple times a day. Also its cutting into many people's elite status time from founder packs, which actually matter now since there are no more resets. Though I imagine (hope) that they'll give us all some sort of compensation after the servers are fixed for good.

Although honestly, for a game that is on it's last closed beta phase and moving into open beta soon(tm), these problems can. not. exist.

Also worth adding: Before progression 2.0 we had more players, faster matchmaking, no tier-based issues, a more fun experience in general, AND less trouble with the servers.

I'm a little confused how they managed to make ALL of those things go downhill at the same time.

You are absolutely right, even nothing to add

Jan. 30, 2017, 10:08 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:10 a.m.

Little Miss Sunshine#7845 posted (#post-99478)

All right I mean sure you're angry but chill. A, the game is pretty well balanced. Not perfectly, but given how new the system is it's pretty good.

Did you even tried pre 2.0 version? It wasn't perfect either... there have been few ballance issues (mostly known bugs). But what tier system did is complete disaster when it comes to balance. Stat dependance in competitive action PvP game... smile

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.